Available 6 years today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Available 6 years today

Thank you all so much for my 6th birthday wishes. Its just so nice to have the cudo's and to know that the friendships i have made on here over the years have helped me to keep walking this walk. I know if i wandered off MWO back in the beginning my life would still be one of drinking if i wasnt dead. You guys have gotten me here today also, i could never imagine logging on here saying i had drank again and everyone thinking WTF. So another sober year begins and who knows what will happen in Ava land.

Pauly, it was lovely what my daughter posted. I know they are not ashamed of me anymore and their proudness shines just as brightly as mine. I said to my daughter "honey did you need to post that for the millions to see" and she said that she sure did as she was so proud of what i have achieved and done in my sobriety. There are no better words to hear as a parent that i have done something right, ha ha. And Pauly, my potty mouth is still here, my favourite word is fuck :victorious: i just have to watch my P's and Q's as my mother would say!

Mick (benny.............), you a lovely old fecker and thank you. Not sure about the insanity bit but i have made you listen to a lot.

take care xx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Congratulations to my physically far away but always close to my heart sober friend. It has been inspiring to witness your evolution from the scared and skeptical person who joined MWO to the self-confident, empowered woman you are now. You’ve helped so many of us by sharing your experience. Thank you. xx, NS

Comment

Can't believe I've almost missed this one :egad:

Ava my friend many many congratulations - Cowboy's cake is probably all eaten by now - so I've made these. Lamingtons I believe they are called ? :yay:

Last edited by satz123; December 3, 2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X