Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: December 2019: International Army

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Remember when I said I was going to invite the S&H's in-laws for Boxing Day........I know it was an evil plan.......I did.
    Got a lovely text from the MIL to say thank you and they'd love to come. Had a lovely of text chat as well.
    Good for you, but why was it an evil plan? Just curious, I am....
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Wishing you all the best from Los Abrigos in Tenerife have a great Christmas everyone
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

LOVE it !!

WTF is a Liam ????

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
          LOVE it !!

WTF is a Liam ????
          ahhh lads - how quickly you forget!! Liam? The lad who didn't get on the plane to Spain??
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Happy Xmas Army!! I’m feeling a bit schizophrenic this Xmas - my body may be in the Northern hemisphere, but Bridge will be up and so are all my family - and I’ve just had lots of Skypes and phone calls with them!!

Hope Santa is kind to everyone 🎄🎄
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS ARMY!
              Wishing us all our best sober year yet!

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                Good for you, but why was it an evil plan? Just curious, I am....
                Because she will only get her bum over to see Mother JC when she's not out on the tiles or if it suits her. So if her Mum and Dad are coming, what's she going to do??? This is what they do to us as mothers lol
                JC -1
                DIL-0
                Merry Christmas everyone :victorious:
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well Missy and Mick - two gallivanters! Have a lovely far away Christmas both of you! Evening everyone else... chaotic scenes here all evening - whole clan were here.. and it was truly lovely - chaotic but lovely - 4 little faces dazzled with excitement bout Santa coming... and the middle generation all in good form -- a treat! Did a really nice supper and feel a nice rosy glow... unusual enough when my lot get together - it can be errm -- somewhat less than rosy glows

Again congrats to your daughter Benj - so happy for her - and you -- big excitement indeed! have they set a date?

Poor Joey is doing Christmas for 16 people tomorrow - bless him - he's a bit lost - but he'll get there... probably - mind you - instead of Christmas getting easier to do as the years go by I think it gets harder.. I s'pose I used to be feeding a gang of them on a daily basis but nowadays it's more Darby and Joan stuff really hah!!

Joe and Joey are assembling a child's kit hen in a few minutes - I'm errmm -- gonna have an early night ;-) -- so happy Christmas Eve everyone - and talk in the morning xx

Comment

X-post Bridgey -- HAPPY CHRISTMAS LOVELY!!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas Molls!
                      We got some rain!
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

X-post...bahaha
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Full day in the kit hen, just finished. Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2020.

Comment

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION] .... Ah for God's sake Molls - he's coming to yours ?
                            Well I have one here too - so what do we do - give them a drink ?
                            Beer to stave off withdrawal ?

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                              merry christmas army!
                              Wishing us all our best sober year yet!

amen !!! and the same to you & yours Bridge

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION] rosyish glows here 'till a dark cloud in the shape of YS arrived
                              Checking if he's normal or drinking is so tiring.
                              We usually know by the 'flowery' talk that he's had a drink. Normal YS is quiet.

So MrS will look at me & we'll know. It's a pain in the arse ..............
                              He also looks like someone homeless. Raggedy clothes & unshaven

Let me know how Liam is coping ?
                              Last edited by satz123; December 24, 2019, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post

amen !!! and the same to you & yours Bridge

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION] rosyish glows here 'till a dark cloud in the shape of YS arrived
                                Checking if he's normal or drinking is so tiring.
                                We usually know by the 'flowery' talk that he's had a drink. Normal YS is quiet.

So MrS will look at me & we'll know. It's a pain in the arse ..............
                                He also looks like someone homeless. Raggedy clothes & unshaven

Let me know how Liam is coping ?
                                Well for the moment we seem to have dodged that bullet....his brother asked him providing he doesn't drink...can't see him managing that somehow so he could still arrive...what to do? ..I dunno..can't risk him having another convulsion so may have to give him a drink if he comes...is YS staying tonight and all? God it's hard isn't it... try not to let it drag you down xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X