Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Army - 2020 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army - 2020 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Evening.
    Yous do make me laugh still Molls & Jacks.:haha:

Full steam ahead here on the wedding front - no messing.
    She has EVERYTHING booked & paid for and it's not even the end of January.

I gave her one piece of advice - suit yourselves - it's YOUR day. Consult no-one. Book it and if they go they go - if they don't they don't...
    So there was no going to 101 different venues & dress shops. Or worrying about menus. They put on the menu what they'd like.

She went to one shop & bought her dress in an hour last Saturday. We'd great fun.
    T'was like 'Say yes to the Dress' : Champers & all .....:welldone:

Comment

That is brilliant Benjy -- the way all weddings should be imo!! Think even I could manage one like that!!!!

Off to work --- sourpuss still sulking so glad to go!

Laters
      xx
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].......................one moment while I do a girly squeal..............squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.
        What's she picked for mine and Molly's bridesmaid dress.

Thrilled for the lot of yous.:hug:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning everyone. Now that’s my type of girl Satz. I have one who might be a bit like that but the other one, jeez let’s hope that they just keep living together. Thanks for the info JC. I’m off to Scotland Molly. I did one cruise Brit and I have to say I found it most relaxing. Was cold on walk this morning but just in from an hour in the garden, putting away logs and cleaning up and it was nice. Looking forward to Spring.

Comment

Oh lovely...(tell me to feck off if I'm being nosy) what part of Scotland? We did the Northcoast 500 couple years back on the bike...it was fabulous!

Comment

We are going to Isle of Harris, outer Hebredies but taking the car and driving up through Isle of Skye. Looks amazing so looking forward to it.

Comment

Oh god yeah...fabulous...pals of mine have booked into Stornaway and will travel around..they went to Shetland last year and loved it!

Comment

Loved Harris! Those Hebridean Islands are wonderful--Best holiday we ever had over there.

Comment

[MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]..................the burning question is what are you going to with your ferrets?
                    It is gorgeous up there.
                    Still on wish list for us is the Orkneys.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Orkneys is pretty near the top of my wish list too JC. HAs been ever since I watched Olivers Travels a few years ago :-)

Oliver's Travels - Wikipedia
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Went to Orkney a couple of years ago. We had lovely weather and the beaches were fabulous. We had a bus driver who came from Merseyside and said moving to Orkney was the best decision he had ever made. The archeology is magnificent also.
                        I think I will look at going again this year if Mr A continues to get the all clear. Much prefer it to a cruise

Comment

Morning,
                          [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]...............are you okay, haven't seen you for a few days.
                          Much worse than Brexit tomorrow..........Mr JC's secretary of 17 years standing is leaving him. He's bereft.
                          He'll not be able to find anything in his office.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I was thinking that --- where is ya Mary????
                            Why is she leaving after all those years??? Bless him - he'll have to get up at 4am to get into work to find ANYTHING!!
                            Brexit Shmexit…. can't believe there's another year of all that shite ahead of ye.... thank feck we don't want to leave - if we started all that I'd have to go and live on the moon or something --- it's ENDLESS!!!!

Comment

The furthest north I've been (on this side of the Atlantical:happy2 is John O'Groats...….. well I've been to Skye -- briefly - but it's not very northerly --

Comment

I've got visions of him hanging on to her trouser legs begging and sobbing her not to leave.
                                She's found a job nearer her children's school so she can walk them there then walk to work. Rather than having a metro ride, then a bus in. It'll cut out about two hours plus out of her commute.
                                Only good thing that I've gathered about Brexit is that we'll be able to bring in duty free ciggies and booze.............which is a fat lot of good to me.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X