APPOLOGIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APPOLOGIES!

if i rambled nonsense last night appologies, i was rather drunk, an it got late,

i am feeling like wed s could be a huge jump forward,(drs) it might scare me enough to stop, or not drink in the mornings or the week, i hope, if they can help me with the physical, my poor shrivelled brain may b able to cope with the mental, i cant cope with the shakin confused lethargy, that comes with abstinence, not that ive really absteined, not mannaged to get that far, felt bad enuf just reducing thanks to everyone who got me to call dr, wouldnt a done it without u, xx:h
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

APPOLOGIES!

Rachel, you know you don't need to apologize here. And good work reducing and with getting the guts to call the doctor.

and didn't you say you were going to change your atavar?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

APPOLOGIES!

im on the case now, my lads just gone school, in a right strop, he is hopeless in mornings, an gets so grumpy, waking up, good start to the da!!
      :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

APPOLOGIES!

Your Just fine Tachel, Good luck with the doctor Wednesday. I'm pullimng foryou!
        Smiles
        Mar
        PS Your avatar reminds me of George Burns, You need something prettier

Comment

Working...
        X