International Army April 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satz!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: International Army April 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATZ!! :balloons:

Comment

Happiest of birthdays Satz!

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
          X post Mr G.
          You dont have to make a decision right now. Your starting down a long road, so you do need all the support you can get. Maybe just take the new digs and and give each other a bit of space to heal, the kids included. It sounds to me like there is still a lot of passion there, but do one thing at a time.
          How is the 'not drinking' going? Were you an everyday or a binge drinker?

My brain knows the yard/garden explanations, but I still see a concrete corner with bins and old bikes when someone says yard!

Need to get some blonde root hair stuff on the black market.. :eyes:
          Yep to Yard

I get my colour on Amazon - the same one the hairdresser uses & mix myself. Can you find out the shade number ?

Comment

Ah YOU GUYS !!!!:happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
              Satz![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
              [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] : my hero :heart:

Comment

Happy birthday Satz xx
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Happy Birthday Satz:sendflowers:

And Congrats Chancer, hope you get some sleep!

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] :hug:

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[MENTION=24493]outofchances[/MENTION]..........you can talk here..........especially because you have fellow countrymen/women here.

Antibiotics seen to be working with the usual side effect for me I've lost what little appetite I had..............if I come visit I can slide the letterbox.

Our first little house had a yard..........place for bins..........garden........... place for lawns and bins and flowers. We tried growing vegetables but our soil is basically clay.
                      Flowers thrive in though.

The Vicar of Dibley arrived this morning...........so that'll put me in first place of daughter in laws.........the fact they don't have any other daughter in laws doesn't matter. I'll spend today polishing my halo.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hope you make it a special day Satzy!!!!
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Happy Birthday Satz!!!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Comment

Happy birthday Satz, hope you have as good a day as possible. Waves to everyone else, 21 degrees here so spending as much time as possible outside.

Comment

Happy birthday Satz!! I hope the day was enjoyable so far.
                                [MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION] - Spooky!! It's like you can tell the future!!

So here's how it is - we met yesterday. At the moment it's a temporary split. We both need time to sort out some major issues, not all of them to do with the marriage. She has already begun telephone counselling. We'll stay in touch (a lot) and see where we are in 6 months. Then marriage counselling, while still living apart. We're going to give it a year before making a final call. I feel a lot of pressure off. I know what I want, but she isn't sure yet. And at least if we do decide to split, we will both be in a better place mentally to cope with that. She had reservations about me moving into the apartment because understandably she doesn't trust me - was worried I might meet someone else.

And I didn't sleep. I gave up around 4.30am and just got up and had coffee and watched some TV on my laptop until it was time to go to work. I'm soooooooooooo tired right now, but I feel ok. It's going to be ok, no matter what happens. I'm going to be ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X