Is It Any Wonder We Drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent! A first person account of anything appealing to the public's sense of Schadenfreude should gain you a loyal readership. Ed.

Comment

LUVUALL;152146 wrote: Jon...I can totally relate...when I bought my Mustang a few years back, I wanted to put a nice stereo system in it. I go tell the guy " I like this one"...he says...well this one over here has BLAH BLAH BLAh...I say " I like this one...He says .."well, this one has....BLAH......." you get the drift. I am now getting pissed. the one I wanted was actually more money...what is the problem? I WANT THIS ONE!!!! He then turns and looks at my fiance' and says "you have your hands full"...I looked at Billy...he knows I am now livid. I got the damn stereo I wanted and he got a stern talking to from his boss!
      Hi Luvuall,

First of all, luv South Carolina, visited Charlston some time back and had a blast.

In the UK when it comes to buying cars the salesmen, take the piss when they are selling to a woman. They assume they dont know what they want, and therefore try it on.

Exactly the same with repairs and servicing.

My wife is pretty switched on and as soon as they start, she just walkes right out.

Comment

Working...
      X