• Show
Clear All

Finale message from Tz

Me too - ditto to Lushy's thoughts.
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Hi Elizabeth,

I have read your previous posts but not always replied.
      I agree that you do appear to feel that people on this forum don't like you, I think this is the third post you have written with this in mind.

I also want to ask:

1. Did you get an anonymous private message?
      2. Have you had an alcoholic drink (today and the other days) and that is making you feel this way?
      3. Are you suffering from depression (bi-polar) for instance?

Would you like to share the problem with us? Is it anyone in particular that upset you?
      If you tell us then we can address the problem, you can either block your pm setting or just open threads that block certain people's postings, or you can refer to R.J.

I have only seen positive messages posted on your threads from other members, so now it is up to you to tell us, yes/no?

I may sound harsh but no-one can help if they don't know.

Best wishes
      Diamond
      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Yeah, I do not get it. People hear what they want to hear though.

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Elizabeth,

I haven't responded to many of your posts but have always read them. I by no means have any intention of insulting you but I wonder at why you feel folks are against you. Since I joined in April you have posted several times that you were quitting and once you posted at how grateful you were for having everyone in this site.

A common theme is that we dont understand you. From what it appears to me there are many here that relate to you and offer compassion and understanding to you.

I would have to agree with what Diamond wrote. Are you having some other issues that are coming out on the boards here? If you tell us there is likely someone that has experienced it and can help.

The threats of quitting to me sound more like a cry for help, so how can we help you?
          Hablur

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Elizabeth..had you been to the pub before you wrote us? It's OK..you were just drunk again...now we see...

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Elizabeth Now what happened??? I am thinking it is the usual kind of a roller coaster you are on. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Sammys

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Elizabeth, I agree with most of whats been said.Everybody here likes you.
                Perhaps you need to learn to like yourself.!
                Sending you best wishes.

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Elizabeth, I would really miss your posts. Hope you are feeling better now. Let us know you are okay.

L xx
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Elizabeth,
                    There is no reason to go. Everyone here loves and respects you, period. :h
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Yes, Elizabeth. It's true ..everyone really respects who you are. Stay and talk. Its Ok! Its OK! it's OK to stay no mattter what

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Although I have no clue what your message was in reference to, I wish you the best of luck, Elizabeth.

Julie

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Best of Luck Elizabeth, sorry you didn't like us more to work through this.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Finale message from Tz

Maybe because we are all so confused, we shouldn't be bumping this post up.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Finale message from Tz

For some reason I am still awake. It is 1AM Thurs Northeast dumb American time.

The way I figure it Liz, is that around 5-6-7AM Wed Tanzanian time you got home from the "Club" drunk as a skunk. No problem. We understand.

So it is now Thurs 7-8AM Thurs. And you are recovering? How are you? It's OK. We understand. How are your friends? Your rover? Your plane? You?

Comment

Working...
                              X