Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 days the day!

he seemed ok ta
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

2 days the day!

rachel, good going.
      but I'm not clear on what the doc did/said/prescribed. what kind of pills? what are they for? what are you supposed to do now?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

2 days the day!

i cant rem name of tablets he said, jus that they knok out, post later, blood test mon, after results, then more, will b on councelers list 2, bf is lurking so later ill explain better

Comment

2 days the day!

I had to be out all day today but have been desperate to know how it went with GP. Seems like it was ok Rach.
          Don't worry about kids if he was going to do anything he has to tell u, anyway your kids are older, over about 11 or 12 the GP knows they can dress themselves, feed themselves etc. You done good by going GP's remember your first post where u hd a few and had probs, now u are gettingsorted , yeh.
          love Diamond xx
          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

2 days the day!

Good for you Rachel! Sounds like you did just fine--and just making the appointment and actually going is a huge sign that you're serious. Congratulations--and we look forward to hearing more. You're going to beat this thing, girl!

He may have prescribed chlordiazepoxide, brand name Librium.

If this is it, be careful, use it only as he directs and only for a short period of time because all of these type of drugs can be addictive! I know because I had to withdraw off another benzodiazepene (Ativan aka Lorazepam) a few years ago--but my idiot doctor had me on it for years! Anyway, that's another story....

But whatever he prescribed will help you.... And next time you might want to take him in some information from this site on using either Topomax or Campral to help you not crave alcohol....Campral has to be taken when you're totally abstinent but Topomax has helped a lot of people here either cut down or quit. Unfortunately, they won't always prescribe Topomax for alcoholism--but if you take in some official information then he might....Campral helped me a lot, but other people have not be as enthusiastic....

Perhaps you could call up his office and find out exactly what it is...

I'm SO proud of you!

susan
            "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

2 days the day!

hi sue,t name sounds exactly like it, oh,my ex had that, while detoxing, of smack, i think i have combined that , coccain, vodka an valium, only as a high never, to really help prob, i think i may mention the campral an toppa, kids want a go on computer so post later on, xx

Comment

Working...
              X