X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army November 2020

Morning,
    From the bottom of my heart thanks for listening whinge on. :heartbeat:

Although I have got a slight whinge I fell out of bed and bruised my ribs and my right knee but that's more an inconvenience than a whinge. I just remember playing foot ball.

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION] have you got you new pupper yet?

We made an executive decision to wait until after Christmas for a new pupper.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Now that is something to look forward to JC. Never replace Bess but they are all special in their own way. Now that I can post photos, here is his lordship 50F8DDE3-7200-4FBC-9B3D-1F5D9BDD1652.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
        Now that is something to look forward to JC. Never replace Bess but they are all special in their own way. Now that I can post photos, here is his lordship [ATTACH=CONFIG]5488[/ATTACH]
        :heartbeat: Is he old to be getting the snip Rusters?

Comment

Oh what a gorgeous boy Rustop :heartbeat:

Got drenched and blown to buggery this morning but lovely none the less. Its so great to get out and about and actually speak to people that you dont live with :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
            Oh what a gorgeous boy Rustop :heartbeat:

Got drenched and blown to buggery this morning but lovely none the less. Its so great to get out and about and actually speak to people that you dont live with :haha:
            And we've found with Rosie - everyone talks to everyone else. MrS has a whole new bunch of mates.
            And like JC said about MrJC it's no names just : "yer one with the Jack Russell" or "that fella with the 2 yorkies"
            A dog is definitely wonderful company for anyone - but especially for anyone living alone these days.

Rosie is a minor celeb in the local park ..... :haha:

Now as no-one's about - it's goodnight.
            Last edited by satz123; November 19, 2020, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Yes our doggies may bring a lot of mess and chaos into the house but their love and ability to get us moving and outside more than makes up for it, also the welcomes.

They are having the best time during this pandemic, constant company and people at home all the time. Nothing much planned for weekend. Sorting through stuff and re-organising, that’s about it. Anyone else got any exciting plans?

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                Morning,
                From the bottom of my heart thanks for listening whinge on. :heartbeat:

Although I have got a slight whinge I fell out of bed and bruised my ribs and my right knee but that's more an inconvenience than a whinge. I just remember playing foot ball.

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION] have you got you new pupper yet?

We made an executive decision to wait until after Christmas for a new pupper.
                Morning! In answer to your question Jacks..yes we got the puppy a couple of weeks ago so Joe's busy with him!

Nothing exciting planned here Rusters...ye gods...if those clown muppets who are still out spreading this poxy virus we could be in lockdown even longer...or not...it doesn't seem to be making much difference..still 3-400 or so cases a day...nonsense
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]......................I'm available to babysit most days.What's his name?
                  We've got a load off food and meds to go to the local cat and dog shelter.

A couple of pressies to go the USA (just hope the orange one doesn't think they're for him.)

And let me into the secret of doing those little snap shop, Mine end up huge.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Jacks & Rusters... @JackieClaire just don't tick the box under where you insert the URL
                    Last edited by satz123; November 20, 2020, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                      Morning Jacks & Rusters... @JackieClaire just don't tick the box under where you insert the URL
                      Wot bout meeeeee???:egad:

Comment

Hi again --it's Max Jacks --

just been googling long term rentals in Portugal and France -- little wee plan for 2022 -- if I retire we may go and live there for a while --- sounds so shagging tempting at the moment - just to get out of this HOUSE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                          Wot bout meeeeee???:egad:
                          :haha: Sorry Molls !

We want a picture of Max please....
                          Last edited by satz123; November 20, 2020, 10:28 AM.

Comment

just been googling long term rentals in Portugal and France -- little wee plan for 2022 -- if I retire we may go and live there for a while --- sounds so shagging tempting at the moment - just to get out of this HOUSE!!!!
                            God I'd love that.

Ye know where the safest place is now ; the Isle of Man. Only one restriction - ....... if you fly out & back - 14 days proper quarantine - as in it's policed.
                            You have to drive STRAIGHT home if you are seen stopping you can go to prison. They call every day to make sure you are staying in.

Result : everything is open - shops, cinemas, hairdressers, pubs - it's as it was pre-covid - no masks needed, no social distancing etc. Their own bubble.
                            A lot of Irish have moved there apparently in recent years.

Comment

That sounds wonderful!!!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Techie! How you doing? Did you get your all-clear yet? been thinking about you... ach it does sound wonderful but it's probably only a pipe dream... so many complications when there's so many family - hard to up and leave the grandchildren for months on end and what to do with our own house lying idle etc etc.... we'll see, but it's nice to have a little plan!!
                                Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                                God I'd love that.

Ye know where the safest place is now ; the Isle of Man. Only one restriction - ....... if you fly out & back - 14 days proper quarantine - as in it's policed.
                                You have to drive STRAIGHT home if you are seen stopping you can go to prison. They call every day to make sure you are staying in.

Result : everything is open - shops, cinemas, hairdressers, pubs - it's as it was pre-covid - no masks needed, no social distancing etc. Their own bubble.
                                A lot of Irish have moved there apparently in recent years.
                                Have you ever been tho? It's a very gloomy sort of place - I can see the attraction at the moment when everything here is closed but HOPEFULLY -- not for much longer??!! I really really believe this vaccine will happen sooner rather than later - and with the Pfizer plant in Cork.... they seem to think they'll be able to squirrel away a few million for us -- so fingers crossed -- I'm DREAMING of walking into Penney's with no face mask -- like -- that's not a lot to ask is it????:happy2:

Comment

Working...
                                X