International Army November 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army November 2020

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]......................he waffles, I doubt he could sell tickets to the school's disco. He irritates me every time he opens his stock phrase 'we all in this together' Is he talking about where his five kids live or those stuck in a tower block wondering if they should put another pound coin so they can heat a tin of beans,
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]................please may I borrow you dog. I need some serenity and I'll let him chew the chair.

I've just remembered I have a three-way conversation sometime today Me, him and Mr JC.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

him? [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]

Comment

@JackieClaire

We will be getting our orders later of what's going to happen after 2nd Dec. Whatever comes out of their mouths will be crap.
          I turned it on by accident yesterday Jacks. He was telling yiz what's happening after 2nd December.
          The 2 guys with him talked clearly & were easy to understand - especially the Oxford guy.

We'll be following suit I'd say.
          Last edited by satz123; November 24, 2020, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
            @JackieClaire

I turned it on by accident yesterday Jacks. He was telling yiz what's happening after 2nd December.
            The 2 guys with him talked clearly & were easy to understand - especially the Oxford guy.

We'll be following suit I'd say.
            Oh I don't think so Benjy...think they wait and learn by their mistakes tbh...ironically a lot of Boris's 'system' is robbed from EU recommendations..he just doesn't follow through on the hard stuff...the whole western world is making a bollix of it most of the time now...roll on vaccines!
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
              him? [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]
              Apologies.....................its supposed to be a four way chat about my health the last 4 plus years Right from the C-fiff to my ever bloomimg and to see if I'm mad, catataracrats and my mental health.
              I'm trying to make the best of things but I can't see right through a book .Shadows and shit like that too. I have to watch TV with subtitles pm the evening.
              I try so hard from the I know bottom my heart that's there's more out there in much, much difficuly situations. And try uppbeat

Juts days like today when all doctors. me and MR JX are read a good olb vonflaf.One of the doctors have gone sick as well

Its taken a bit of bravado to let that outI'm just tied
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                Apologies.....................its supposed to be a four way chat about my health the last 4 plus years Right from the C-fiff to my ever bloomimg and to see if I'm mad, catataracrats and my mental health.
                I'm trying to make the best of things but I can't see right through a book .Shadows and shit like that too. I have to watch TV with subtitles pm the evening.
                I try so hard from the I know bottom my heart that's there's more out there in much, much difficuly situations. And try uppbeat

Juts days like today when all doctors. me and MR JX are read a good olb vonflaf.One of the doctors have gone sick as well

Its taken a bit of bravado to let that outI'm just tied
                Thinking of you and holding you in light and prayer, JC. If I may share something I read daily while going through cancer treatments. It may help you, et al.
                The more consciousness you bring into your body, the stronger your immune system becomes. It is as if every cell awakens and rejoices. Your body loves your attention. It is also a potent form of self care and self healing. XOXO
                Last edited by techie; November 24, 2020, 12:25 PM. Reason: Typo
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Evening everyone. Belated happy anniversary JC and have one of these :hug::hug: it has not been an easy time for you. Personally I think I have gotten through this easy enough but drama going on with daughter and try as i might i get sucked in. They are still your babies and it’s horrible to see them hurting. No more than yourself this has been a truly horrible year for her.

Think I will take Techies advice and first on the list is to get some food.

Comment

:hug: JC so sorry things are so tough for you just now

Comment

Evening -- you sure are having a bit of a rotten time Jacks -- if you could get those eyes fixed I feel life would be much better for you... hopefully the doctor will have your letter by now and something might be done - - sending you love and hugs

Comment

I'll make a great privat at a fancy dress party. Juust for to get the darlings back to work.
                        I'm sure the carrot stockings fill their fruit and veggie a doctor out in his or her surgery for 15 mins max to get a catacract out
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all and hugs to JC. I also thought you might have been having a three way conversation with God, but all clear.
                          I decided to set myself mini goals to get me to the end of the year. A bit of Marie Kondo here, a new exercise routine there. My 76 year old ex - colleague walks 8 kilometres every day, in the early morning, no exceptions and has done since we worked together 20+ years ago. When I first met her she was a little overweight so we went on a diet as a team. She's one of these who make a decision and stick to the game plan. So she got it off, kept it off, looks exactly the same as 20 years ago and is one of the wellest people you will ever meet. Sometimes I think people come back into your life partly to serve as an inspiration.

Anyway, off to work - also known as the spare room.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
                            Evening everyone. Belated happy anniversary JC and have one of these :hug::hug: it has not been an easy time for you. Personally I think I have gotten through this easy enough but drama going on with daughter and try as i might i get sucked in. They are still your babies and it’s horrible to see them hurting. No more than yourself this has been a truly horrible year for her.

Yes...They are our babies and my heart goes out to you truly...I've been to hell and back with my girlie and thought recently her life was settling down..but maybe not...a nasty old feeling in the gut...what can I say to you...don't get sucked in? Of course you will but hopefully things will sort out for you and her..more hugs winging their way! Goodnight all xx

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                              Thinking of you and holding you in light and prayer, JC. If I may share something I read daily while going through cancer treatments. It may help you, et al.
                              The more consciousness you bring into your body, the stronger your immune system becomes. It is as if every cell awakens and rejoices. Your body loves your attention. It is also a potent form of self care and self healing. XOXO
                              [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Can you tell us Techie how to go about this ? I love the sound of it ....
                              Last edited by satz123; November 24, 2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post

:hug: Rusters .... we always get sucked in. Just let her bounce things off you without trying to fix it for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X