International Army November 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army November 2020

Hello everyone. Agree JC - pig of a day, hot as Hades, also being dragged into worries with the adult children.

Going to go on my lounge and not let anyone else in the room, lay in front of the air con in my PJ pants and watch true crime on YouTube, eat all the protein balls myself - no sharing.

Anyone?

Congratulations on that new baby, lovely Nora!
    Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; November 26, 2020, 01:39 AM.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post

I stepped in dog poo this evening. Didnt notice it until I got home and walked all over the carpet
      :eeew:
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
        Going to go on my lounge and not let anyone else in the room, lay in front of the air con in my PJ pants and watch true crime on YouTube, eat all the protein balls myself - no sharing.

Anyone?
        You're gonna lay on your lounge in nothing but pants eating balls? Ok i'm in.

Congratulations Nora. Hoping it goes as smoothly as possible for all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          You're gonna lay on your lounge in nothing but pants eating balls? Ok i'm in.

Congratulations Nora. Hoping it goes as smoothly as possible for all.
          Ha ha, thanks for starting the day with a laugh G. Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends. Good to see you checking in Nora, hope all goes well with the new baby.

Off for my walk in a few minutes and then the dreaded grocery shop. Have to work tomorrow. Had forgotten that I had said I would cover until I went in the other day. Oh well will keep me out of daughters hair as Friday is her day off.

Comment

Morning...laying on the lounger ..but no balls thanks:egad:
            Freezing here..actually a little bit of white frost...very pretty...dare I say....It's beginning to look a lot like......nah...I don't dare it!
            Hate offering swops at work..offered to swop a Saturday with one of the lads so he could play a match..now he asks me to swop nearly every week and can't understand why I don't want to swop every poxy week!!!
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning ish,
              [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]......................you're lying on the settee and I'm trying to drag Mr JC out of bed get himself sorted as we're due at wedding in Spain at 10am.

Only two errors......................There is no wedding and I was talking in my sleep and the the poor beggars been at his desk since 8am

OOH questions of the day................where do dreams come from. What triggers them? Is it a good way of getting stress?
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I rarely dream...but when I do they're MAD vivid and rarely forget them...think it's something to do with being on the spectrum

Comment

What spectrum are you on Molls? I dream like mad if I eat cheese late at night, that happen to anyone else? Job share so this is extra, covering when she is off. Will get paid but you know another disadvantage of this pandemic, can’t white lie and say, sorry we are away cause we can’t go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                    I rarely dream...but when I do they're MAD vivid and rarely forget them...think it's something to do with being on the spectrum
                    Shall we go halfies on a psychiatrist.

I'm exhorted looking for a white coat (I don't even own one .) half the night. For the imaginary wedding, we were never going to

I also talk in my sleep.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
                      What spectrum are you on Molls? I dream like mad if I eat cheese late at night, that happen to anyone else? Job share so this is extra, covering when she is off. Will get paid but you know another disadvantage of this pandemic, can’t white lie and say, sorry we are away cause we can’t go anywhere.
                      No idea Rusters but definitely on one...fit every profile I've ever read but not been diagnosed (that would have been far too touchy feely back in the day)
                      Well at least you get paid!

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                        Shall we go halfies on a psychiatrist.

I'm exhorted looking for a white coat (I don't even own one .) half the night. For the imaginary wedding, we were never going to

I also talk in my sleep.
                        A nightmare so (weddings:welldone
                        Morning! Any feed back from eye doctors?

I went back through my emails today to find how many things I've ordered online that I haven't received..there were 5 things...so I emailed them all giving out....no less than THREE of them were delivered this morning...like .....WHAT???? coincidence???

Comment

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] this is something I have been taking along with my daily vitamins. I also researched all the white papers and this is widely supported to be effective. It may help you in the interim...
                          New studies show that saffron has unique benefits for eye health, especially for age-related macular degeneration and cataracts. Studies demonstrated that saffron can increase blood flow to the retina, protect it from photo-oxidative damage, and help restore and improve visual performance. It is available on Amazon and most health food shops. Feel better XOXO
                          Last edited by techie; November 26, 2020, 03:55 PM.
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dreams, well folks be thankful for them, I had none for years. Being a daily drinker AL took care of that for me. Within a week of my stopping they returned, the list of benefits being AL free is a long one and I cherish them all. There is a saying we don’t miss what we have until it’s gone, in my case I didn’t really miss things AL stole, or more truthfully I chose not to dwell on the bad things as best I could.
                            AL the gift that keeps taking eh?

As a footnote, I dreamt last night I was in a social situation and NOT drinking, not only that I was looking at my friends and family mostly all drinking and feeling no regret that I couldn’t, not an iota. If anything my feeling was closer to that of pity for them. I find that most bizarre, I mean really how weird is that? I would expect the more common/normal dream where I would be drinking and wake up oh so relieved to find it was a just bad dream.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Dreams: I've never had a nice one so I try to avoid them.
                              Adult children: The boy's girlfriend is moving out. One down.
                              Week: Over. That's the best I can say.
                              Lounge: About to hit it with a fresh batch of balls and the remote.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm up again, at some godforsaken time at 6am I wonder if my new career could be delivering milk, cream and butter.
                                Jolliness cannot be guaranteed.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X