International Army November 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army November 2020

Quiet in the barracks today. Just a quick fly-by to wish you all a pleasant weekend!!
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
      Quiet in the barracks today. Just a quick fly-by to wish you all a pleasant weekend!!
      Same here, hope you all have a happy and safe weekend. No doubt the Irish brigade will be watching the toy show. No smallies around here so will give it a miss. Are you happy about girlfriend leaving Bridget? Or is it the fact that she was living with you?

Work over and nothing major promised for the weekend. Has been frosty and bright last few days. We will soon learn what our new COVID restrictions are for December. To hell with the pubs, all I would like is a few nice lunches.

Comment

Fire lit and copious amounts rubbish ready for the Toy show. This is an institution in Ireland, we watch it since we were kids and apparently its the most watched program of the year.

I dream a lot. I wonder if its the way we wake up that allows us to remember the dream or not? It does feel like I dream much more without AL, but maybe my brain was very slow to catch up with a hangover to make sense of anything.
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Just dropping in as I'm not feeling well at all.

Would our darling cowboy please start the SHOUT OUT if I can't?
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

No WiFi here..limited to mobile hotspot sorry..prolly won't be sorted till next week now...pox on Vodafone and Sky...pox pox pox
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
              Will get paid but you know another disadvantage of this pandemic, can’t white lie and say, sorry we are away cause we can’t go anywhere.
              So true rustop, although having an occasion to lie is rare and never involves booze, which is my usual reason for being busy.. but 'washing my hair' will never cut it!

Restrictions easing for us on Tuesday. There is also talk of shops opening for 24 hours. I might venture out at midnight, but the thoughts of queuing for an hour to get into ikea is NOT appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

X post twice!!
                Whats up JC? If no sign of Cowboy, I will. :hug:

Comment

@jackieclaire what's wrong ? Are you ok ?

SHOUT OUT not till Sunday ....

Just dropping in myself as I'm fecked. Worked 2 looooooong days Wednesday & Thursday & back in now tomorrow for the weekend.
                  I think it's time I admit I'm getting too old for this malarkey
                  ( though I know I never will )

@byebyebridgetjones I didn't know your boy's gf was living with you. Jesus ... don't think I'd be able for that with mine...
                  Thought about it -
                  :yikes1: nope - couldn't be doing with shenanigans under same roof.
                  'Course that's me, I'm very unsociable, possibly old fashioned & I just want a quiet life.

What did we think of Series 4 of the crown ?

Comment

I hope you feel better soon, JC. You are loved and such an integral part of this forum!!!

Ok [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] I think season 4 of The Crown is spectacular. My wife and I loved Josh O’Conner as Larry in The Durrell’s In Corfu. He is amazing as Prince Charles. However, Emma Corrin as Diana, WOW!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy Saturday everyone! Yes I'm glad the GF is going. I do like her very much but I want my house back again. They moved in briefly because of Covid and their living arrangement collapsing. They have been fighting a lot and she's sick of it. I don't blame her either. I tried not to talk or complain about it becasue I did that last time they were here and swore I'd never have them back. Satz I hate the thought of all that stuff too. And the smoking. And tripping over their stuff. I think I will always live by myself. I don't share well at all.

The Kitchen Kondo is now finished. Almost 40 degrees here so perfect day to do it. Now for the office...
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Are you alright there JC??
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good morning everyone. Don’t blame you Bridget, think we all need our own space. Loved the Crown, binged watched it. Loved the new Diana but even though I like Olivia Coleman, found her very wooden as the queen.

:hug: JC, how are you feeling today, you did not sound yourself at all yesterday. Hope today is better. Waves to everyone else. Might have an early walk.

Comment

enjoy your walk Rusters

@JackieClaire : check in ....

@byebyebridgetjones ...... ah that's my girl ! - I thought you'd gone MAD letting all & sundry live with you. I withdrew my application for Mother of the Year.

JESUS 40 degrees is inhuman. We are 5 degrees - too cold to do anything ( that's my story )

- I'm off to work :horse:
                            Last edited by satz123; November 28, 2020, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Apologies The Sunday Shout Out As Normal this Sunday 0n 29/11/20

This was due to a technical cock up as I thought yesterday was Sunday. I am calling it Coronoa Christmas Calamity.

There will be one on Sunday where hopefully we can hive each other wrapping hints. BTW a ball always looks like a ball.

Sorry I missed Thanksgiving's Day which will be righted next year.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm okay.......................sadly if I want to go private it looks like a 6/7 month waiting lists its listed as minor surgery .
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X