Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army November 2020

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    I'm okay.......................sadly if I want to go private it looks like a 6/7 month waiting lists its listed as minor surgery .
    Bloody hell...that's worse than US and our healthcare is like 3rd world country...at least if we go private it's very prompt..is there any medication or anything you can take to ease it in the meantime?
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Evening - just in - fecked !

Comment

Its a disgrace.....I thought a doctor trained to be a doctor not handed out pop-corn in movies.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bee the was does anyone know how to start a thread.I stuck????
          Last edited by JackieClaire; November 28, 2020, 02:46 PM.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bee the was does anyone know how to start a thread.I stuck????
            Go to 'home' top left then 'general discussion' then 'start new thread'

Fecked here too..birthday party tomorrow...honest to God...a wedding would be easier..and add a pesky pup into the middle of it....EXORSTED!!! Going back to work Monday for a rest

Comment

Evening,
              Thats insane waiting time for a private procedure. So how long more will you need to wait do you think? Are there any grounds to skip the queue?
              Embrace the peace Bridge, you must get on really well with the girlfriend.
              Eldest off to Galway tomorrow on TY work experience, for a week. All the usual programs were closed because of Covid, so Im sending him down to my brother who could make hoovering sound interesting. Travel allowed for education purposes, so hes delighted.
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all. JC that is mental to have to wait that long. Mr S and I used these people recommended by my optician. They were incredible. Rich's cataracts were £3600 and they used Zeiss lenses which according to my optician are the best. Mine were a little dearer as I need such a strong prescription. It would mean a trip to London but either you could speak to them to see if they can recommend someone more local or you could take a trip. My-iClinic: North London Laser Eye Surgery | Transform Your Life Today I would not recommend using Optical Express/Optegra or any of the chain of eye surgeons but I am sure there would be some localised private practices that are nearer you.

Comment

Morning Army...in full swing birthday party mode so will check in later if still alive!

Comment

Morning everyone. Really hope you get something sorted JC, six months is insane. Enjoy the celebrations Molly. Daughter staying with a friend who’s birthday it was yesterday so just waiting for her text to go pick her up. Very grey, just after reading that we will have snow storm in December. After the year we have had that is all we need, being snowed in and not able to get out :egad:

Comment

Ahhh but I LOVE snow Rusters...really love it...

Comment

I cannot get on. Kindle or laptop. Driving me isane.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I cannot get on. Kindle or laptop. Driving me isane.
                          I was the same the day before -- no internet and yeah -- shocked at how DEVASTATED I was!! completely dependent on technology ffs!!

Hope everyone ok? Birthday party day went down brilliantly -- exhausted but delighted all were happy... brought me back to my own kids when they were wee ones...
                          Just began watching The Undoing --- seems quite good so far....

Off to bed shortly - hope you feeling ok Jacks?

Comment

Still hanging on here and feeling ok. A bit horrified when just reading back about the anti vacc. people! here Got Marie Curie here tonight
                            . Missing you all!

Comment

Anti Vaccination people here on mwo ! I meant.

Comment

Hi Whizzy!! GREAT to hear from you...how are things with MrA? Think of you a lot xx

I'm queuing for the vaccine already in my head....can't wait!!!
                                Right really must go asleep...back to work tomorrow! Don't be a stranger lovely xxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X