New Year New Start Army January 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Year New Start Army January 2021

Oh good god, that yolk is horrendous [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]..

Didnt realise that about your daughter Rustop. Hope all going ok for her. Catching these abnormalities early makes all the difference. Which reminds me....

Thinking about Joe too Molls, hope all goes well.

Sounds like a miracle [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]. I suppose the eyes deteriorate gradually and you just adjust, without realising what you're missing. Roll on the 27th..
    Thats true about kids getting on with the online work - the parents have to discipline them at home! Imagine having 25 parents in the classroom keeping an eye on their kid!

Middle wants to meet her buddy for a walk tomorrow. This friend is out meeting others though so Im just not comfortable with it. Plus teenager girls do not know how to keep apart. Think it has to be a no.
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Middle wants to meet her buddy for a walk tomorrow. This friend is out meeting others though so Im just not comfortable with it. Plus teenager girls do not know how to keep apart. Think it has to be a no.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]
      That's so hard to call Mers.
      On one hand they could bring it back but on the other I & thousands of others go to work and are told if we are wearing PPE ( masks) we are only casual contacts and it's ok. And we're indoors.

If they promise to stay 2 metres apart & not remove the masks I'd say it'd be ok outdoors.
      The next generation will be kinda weird . No snotty noses, no sneezing, no coughing, no hugging, no sharing an ice cream (or a ciggie) :egad sad when you think of it.
      er Maybe not the ciggie bit.
      So once this is over Mers send them all out to eat muck in the garden

Comment

WTF is everyone ?
        28 have have visited here today - some have exemption because of tough things happening. Others - even newbies - start posting and keep me amused. It's ALL about me & an utterly ugly toilet you know

Molls I hope everything is going well for Joe :hug: - positive & loving thoughts winging your way.
        Take care of YOU during all this too.
        Last edited by satz123; January 20, 2021, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Hi benjy..and all others...I truly am staying away not to bring the mood down...I'm incessantly moaning...but yay...here I am!
          Terrified of this virus now...but would I have managed to lock up my kids without a rebellion? I doubt it
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Just to get the Joe conversation out of the way...he's home...sort of bizarre..but it's a different hospital on Friday so yeah...he's here..but he's awful sore ...that's it...misery over..now tell me more about bog seats:victorious:
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
              Hi benjy..and all others...I truly am staying away not to bring the mood down...I'm incessantly moaning...but yay...here I am!
              Terrified of this virus now...but would I have managed to lock up my kids without a rebellion? I doubt it
              Hey Molls - I'm scared too - but if everyone does what they are told "this too shall pass"
              We will look back & say "remember that fecking Coronavirus before we got the vaccine "........

Some awful eejits out there. The rest of us are becoming intolerant of & calling them out. I have no qualms about telling a gang down at the river to cop on, 2 metres & masks please.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                Just to get the Joe conversation out of the way...he's home...sort of bizarre..but it's a different hospital on Friday so yeah...he's here..but he's awful sore ...that's it...misery over..now tell me more about bog seats:victorious:
                Fecking ugliest yoke ever Molls.
                I'm surprised you haven't got one.
                Mr S is ok 'going' but I'm not. :haha:

NO-ONE is moaning Molls - just telling their story ..... that's what this is about. Support - in case anyone goes nuts & strangles someone - or worse have a drink !!!!!

Comment

HAve to go bring Rosie out - before she pees in the house.

Comment

Morning,
                    [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION].............I've got one in the loft you can have a lend of it.
                    Perhaps we could open a boutique especially for them but in pretty colours or themes...........like your favourite football team or dogs or cats.

I'm so happy you've got Joe home for a couple of days. I've got himself upstairs in the back bedroom which only a couple of months ago actually looked like a bedroom with a computer. But bit by bit its turned into an office. There's files and if I need the facilities have to make sure he's not on the phone before I get started (so to speak).
                    Our trips out are now just to see medics or the check out person at Tesco.
                    Mind you I've got my annual COPD check............normally done in the nurse's office. You have to blow into tubes/blood pressure and have a chat and now they're going to do it on the phone. How is she going to measure my breathing over the phone. Is she going to make run up and downstairs a few times and sing a nursery song to gauge my lung compacity over the phone?
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon all. Delighted you have Joe home but jeez the whole thing is scary. Please come on and vent. Just writing it down can get it out of your system and help a small bit and as Dr Satz says prevent something more terrible.

Never saw one of those seats before Satz so you are educimating me :sohappy: Snow promised and I walked in some this morning. Missed a turn and ended up doing a longer walk. Can’t walk with my friend, her daughter has covid. Got it from her boyfriends family who I have to say have been very casual about the whole thing. Miss the chats and we give thanks every day that we are over the teenage phase. Really feel for you Mary. Off now to chase courier who delivered parcel to wrong house.

Comment

I'm fecked. Rosie is a 2 x walk a day dog.
                        I thought I was kinda fit - but trudging through a muddy fields this morning in big boots must be really working the muscles so my legs are killing me.... :yay: @rustop59 it's quite mild out - so snow may be on the way .....
                        I'd prefer it to that damp shitty, mucky weather.
                        Also I have been quite busy online during the lockdown shopping for bargains in boots & coats in Summer. Now I want to show them off :haha:

So a trip to a muddy field is a day out !!! Going to work will be like a 2 week vacation !

Molls keep us up to date on Joe & YOU. It won't bring us down - honest.
                        Last edited by satz123; January 20, 2021, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
                          Never saw one of those seats before Satz so you are educimating me :sohappy: S.
                          You can have this one when he's finished with it
                          One - not - so - careful owner ,,,,,
                          You're welcome ! :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                            Mind you I've got my annual COPD check............normally done in the nurse's office. You have to blow into tubes/blood pressure and have a chat and now they're going to do it on the phone. How is she going to measure my breathing over the phone. Is she going to make run up and downstairs a few times and sing a nursery song to gauge my lung compacity over the phone?
                            Maybe she'll time you blowing up a few balloons Jacks ?

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              Maybe she'll time you blowing up a few balloons Jacks ?
                              Please no,no,no.....I hate balloons.....will I have to make a poodle with the long ones.
                              and would I have to do it on face time on my phone.

Just watched the inauguration...........what a change to see a gentleman and so calm.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                                Just watched the inauguration...........what a change to see a gentleman and so calm.
                                He's Irish of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X