im on the 2 getting somewhere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi rachel..well i was in church last night for grandsons confirmation and prayed like mad that you will get on track via your doctor...fantastic news.

now you are on your way to getting the support to turn life around..remember its small steps though...wish we could all wave a wand and get rid of theis addiction.

i broke my goal of no weekday drinking last night and had a couple of wines at confirmation...oh well at least it was only 3 small ones and then i had the sense to go home !!

Regards Cassy

Comment

thanks all, my god im feeling so lousy today, i dont knoe how i made it through work , ive been sick 3 times, i keep on getting this weird thing going on with my eyes, last few months, i keep getting black splodges so can only c parts of things, happened 2day, still goin on now,oh im fed up with bein a useless shit, i will write down all tablets that have been sugested, and a list of all things wrong wiv me, could go on forever, im sorry 4 moaning on 2day, been in tears the last half hr, i got to go an do cleaning job soon now, i just wanna lie here an wallow, but i cant, i live in cornwall, its right at the bottom of england, fairly remote in the country side, love to all
      :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

im so stupid an bloody weak, im drinkin another beer b4 i go, i shouldnt, but the worrying thing is every sip an i seem to be gettin my vision bk an the shakin is going, im so fed up with this bloody nonsese cycle, i want a life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Rachel,
          Please don`t feel down. Things are looking up for you........it all kicks off on Mon when you`re back at doc`s. Then you`ll be on your way and on the up and up. Chin up girl!!!

Starlight Impress

Comment

cheers im tryin to get it together, just physically feelin weak an shitty, mentally,, just scared a confused, lookin forward to finding out more mon an gettin started, an petrified at the same time, i can do it im sure, thanks 4 your support, xxxx

Comment

hi not drunk a drop since, 3 , so pretty ruff, buut good job was bf was good never bought any, i did curse him but im glad he s listening, slowly he s getting it, i think when i ve seen dr i will take bf in with me, he will b able to understand better, an i wont b able 2 lie,

Comment

good idea! Bring the bf with you. then you are in it together. And he'll understand so much more. Also, he will feel so much more needed and have to be responsibe. You will feel so much closer from this. I know I do from letting him know everything although he still doesn't trust me, with good reason, but not really so good reason as he thinks.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi Rachel

Well done for not drinking anything since 3 shows that you are strong and you want this really bad atleast you can go to bed and feel pround of yourself and fairplay to your b/f for being there for you shows he loves and cares for you so you dont have to go this alone I have full respect for you!!!! big hugs

Luv Keepon:h

Comment

Rachel, taking your bf is an awesome idea! He needs to hear what you're going through too.

The shitty way you're feeling will go really quickly... just give your body the time it needs to detox. You poor bugger... thinking of you. You are coping with this really well, but just try to steer clear of the beer this weekend.

Cassy, you're a sweetheart!

Scoobs
                    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hey Rachel

No lie, this is a really hard thing to do--but you can do it! I think you've shown such courage already, try to hang in there...it will be so much better in the long run. This really IS a life or death struggle that we are all involved in here....

Yes, take the bf--sounds like he is beginning to understand how serious this is and how important that you deal with this now.

Prayers and good thoughts to you--we're all cheering for you! Come on here as often as you need...this support really makes all the difference!
                      :l :l
                      s
                      "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

thnks, im glad he didnt gt any, i even walked past pub on way home, thats a first usually have 2 pints b4 home, damm im good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i wish!! got some strange pains goin on, worse than normal nonly cos im sober an im takin noticce, bf will have 2 listen to dr, i know i ll lie an make excuses, im still half tellin myself test will b fine !!! hope u r all well, xxxxxxxx

Comment

i wish i could get 2 sleep, shattered is 1 in morning,in england but brain wont switch off, what time is it in usa? oz is 11 hrs behind i think?

Comment

7 pm
                            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

oh that seems really strange, my poor sister just got back from texas, she is gutted to be bk, here its rained everyday!!!! she has bought her bf bk, shes been wiv him 3 yrs but he s been in navy, they r gettin married an going bk,

Comment

Rach, I am n Texas and it has been raining the bottom out here too. You amaze me, and you are doing great. It is really hard to do what you have just done as far as going to the Dr. You can make it through this and will be better for it.

God Bless
                                bear
                                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
                                X