im on the 2 getting somewhere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i hope, bloods will b taken on monday, then ill b assessed as to wether the tablets r suitable , they sound horrid, 48 hrs i wont b able to work etc as they knock u out appparantly!! we will c i have high tolerance to most things, heroin never knocked me out when i dabbled in that, not 4 long ill add, every1 was shocked i was still babbling, i used to tke sedatives wiv beer to get high, i just hope tese r different, i imagine they will, as they r to treat beer problem? im feelin more hopefull, slightly worried as dr asked about my kids an there ages, i just hope dr can give me something that helps not jus give me another addiction to use as a crutch ?
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

i meant the way to getting somewhere !!

Comment

Hey Rachel, sounds like you are on the road to getting somewhere!!! Good on you,.....keep it going girl. You are doing the right thing for you and your kids.!
      Amelia x
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Great job Rachel! You have really started to turn things around. What type of pills did the doc prescribe?

Comment

Im so proud of you Rachel, you are gonna do this ........

BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Yep, me too--soooo proud of you! I also posted on your other thread regarding the meds he prescribed....

susan
            "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Hi Rachel

Congrats for going docs today you did a good and positive thing for you and your kids maybe the doc asked if you had kids because of what type of medication he can offer you because the doc obviously knows you need to look after them too if you know what I mean !!!!! So honestly dont worry about it it will be fine just do what your doing and go back Monday and show him your trying to get better then doc carnt crtizise you, you have done nothing wrong apart from ask for help and thats what docs are for some are assholes some are fine ATLEAST YOUR TRYING so have some faith !!!!

Take care luv Keepon xxxx

Comment

I'm excited for you Rachel:happy: this is gonna help you a lot! Keep us informed!:goodjob:

Comment

Rachel, half the battle is giving into the process. You will do great I know it.
                  Smiles
                  mar

Comment

im excited 2, im not as scared as i thought , im gonna do this, explained 2 bf, that the pills r gonna knock me out 4 48 hrs (sorry i cant think what he said, sounded like hydrogen peroxidE!! OBVIOUSLY it wasent, chlorihide oh i dont know, ! im gonna call 2morr c if i can get blood tests done, a little quicker,mon seems a long time away,

Comment

Is it chloral hydrate?
                      M

Comment

possibly, im really not sure , it sounds ish like it im useless iv stuff like that !what is that

Comment

what is chloral hydrate?
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

it is a benzo, and it really knocks you out. Rachel if this is it. Please have someone with you. It's powerful stuff
                            Hugs
                            Mar

Comment

Not chloral hydrate...see the other thread (2 day's the day), it's probably chlordiazepoxide (aka Librium), which is used to treat anxiety and acute alcohol withdrawal...
                              "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Working...
                              X