Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to thank you all for your kind words

Hi guys

I am back home from PA. I am very, very sad about losing Lindsay, and my heart breaks for my sister and her family. But having the time to read all of your kinds words helped so much.

The funeral was, of course, very sad, but also very touching. During the graveside service, there was a bird that sang overhead. Lindsay knew the species of every bird, and my sister kept thinking that if Lindsay was alive, she would be able to tell us what kind of bird it was. After the service, someone who knew birds told her that it was a mocking bird. This was really amazing. Lindsay was buried with her very favorite book..."To Kill a Mockingbird". I don't know what to make of that, but it really touched us all.

If any of you would like to see a wonderful pic of Lindsay and my sister, you can go to The Hun School of Princeton and click on news and calander. This is her previous High school website, and they did a blirb about her passing.

Thank you all again for all your support.

With love,

Beth
    formerly known as bak310

Oh Beth
    My prayers are with you and your family during this time.
    The mockingbird thing made me shiver. I think it was Lindsay - and she was showing you all that she was there with you. I don't believe that that sort of thing is coincidence.
    Love
    Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

You all have been on my mind so much this week. What a beautiful story about the bird. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Beth, I never have the right words at these moments. Such a beautiful girl taken way to soon. Know that as I type this my eyes are with tears, I can't imagine what your sister and family have been through. I hope the mocking bird was Lindsay's way of saying she is alright. Keeping all of you in thought and prayer.
        Mary

Comment

firstly i checked out the site and Lindsay is gorgeous, my prayers are for her family and you.
          secondly, the mockingbird singing - I also believe that it was her telling you she was ok. This has hppend to me on sevral occasions, with my grandmother it was a dove nd othrs have shown themselves as differnt animals etc.

Sh must be truly blessed to be able to tell you that.

God Bless you all
          Diamond xx
          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

i'm sorry about typing my laptop is giving up + i have to press really hard on keyboard
            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

What a beautiful girl. The mockingbird @ the gravesite gave me a lump in my throat because I so believe it was her. Those we have loved are with us always.

Much love Bak.

xo

Comment

Oh Beth, I can't hardly see to type for the tears... but I think Lindsey, is an angel flying around,... maybe practice wings came from a Mocking bird...
                :h
                :l :l
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Beth, what a beautiful young lady Lindsey was, and you can see her sweetness in the picture. Thank you for allowing us to see it. My heart is so broken for you and your family. May her memories of love comfort you. I will mention her name at Temple this week, you know what I mean darling.
                  All my Love to you.
                  Meow-Meow
                  MonaKitty

Comment

Beth, thank you for keeping us posted.

Peace be with you and your family:huggy
                    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Oh me god. condolences. nothing I can say.
                      puts a little perspective on things, eh?
                      beautiful girl, beautiful life, but oh so short.
                      I'm not a big hocus pocus person, but I believe the bird was her.
                      what do we all know, anyway?
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Bethy,
                        What a beautiful child, so exceptional, and I agree that the bird was her. My thoughts are with you and I your family. I hope you are hanging in ok. :h
                        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Beth, I got goose pimples all over when I read your story about the bird. I think the Mockingbird was her too.

My condolences to you and your family.

Kitty
                          Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                          Confucius

Comment

Beth, Thank you so much for sharing her picture. Lindsay has been on my mind a lot and will continue to be and so will your entire family.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Beth, My thoughts were with you before, but the picture made it very personal.
                              I don't know if the bird was Lindsay but I do believe it was God's way of sending you some comfort that she is in a good place and free of affliction and her sick earthly body.

Get some rest and healing, we are all thinking of you.

Melissa
                              If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
                              X