Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to thank you all for your kind words

Beth,
    Thankyou for sharing Lindsay`s picture with us. She looks such a beautiful, happy girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Hi Beth, thank you for sharing that. I think you have all been given, and I quote our very own lovely Southern Belle here " A God Stop".... this is where you are just 'gobsmacked/Overawed by something that seems like a coincidence but could only possibly be from Him.

Lorna xx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Guys..you are great. And in truth, I am writing in the hope to "bump this up"...I don't want this thread to disappear so fast....is that weird???
        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Bump Bump Bump :h
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hey Happy I am dying to talk ...cant find your number...call me if you get this...Kay?

Thanks

Beth
            formerly known as bak310

Comment

Beth, I am so very sorry. I have had you in my heart for a long time. There is a definite relation between the mockingbird and your lovely niece.

:h :h :h

Hilary

Bump
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Beth,
                I am so sorry for your loss and for the pain you and your family are enduring. Big cyber hugs to you. Much love to you!

Comment

I can't imagine what terrible pain and hurt you are feeling now. You are being so noble and strong - you are an inspiration. I'm sure your sister really appreciates your love right now.
                  And yes, the mockingbird was definitely a little visitor from heaven.
                  I'm sending you all the cyberlove I can. :h :h :h :h
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Thank you for bunping this up. I would have hated to miss such a poignant post.

The mockingbird has to be a sign of comfort. Wishing all your family best wishes and peace. :l
                    Enough is enough

Comment

Beth, my heart aches for you and your family. Lindsay was absolutely lovely. The mockingbird singing above, how beautiful , yet poignant.
                      Amelia
                      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hello Beth, I'm so glad that you can feel all the compassion we are all sending you.. The mockingbird being there and making its presence known is truely amazing.. I smile even though my heart feels sad for you and your family... As sure as the birds will sing, Lindsey will be by your side. Sincerely, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                        X