Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monthly mizzies - women only !!

Hi Robert Smith,

I heard Sponge Bob is a severe alcoholic. That is why he is a sponge and lives under the sea with a tiny umbrella and has bloodshot eyes. Have you heard this? Is that why you picked him as your avatar?

You are pretty funny.

I would absolutley die if I was pregnant. Too many friggin idiots on the planet already. I think in many cases it is irresponsible to have kids and people do it because it is expected- and no one uses their brain to question the expectation. There are plenty of kids needing adoption too.

Ok, I will get off my soapbox and go take a shower and get ready to face a workday of hell today.

Happy Day All!!!

EDIT: I forgot to add I have to go to baby shower Friday and a different one Sunday. The dread has already set it. When do singles get the presents???

I think I will get married, collect all the gifts, and then divorce. Everyone else does so why not???

Comment

[QUOTE=lucky;153155]Hi Robert Smith,

I heard Sponge Bob is a severe alcoholic. That is why he is a sponge and lives under the sea with a tiny umbrella and has bloodshot eyes. Have you heard this? Is that why you picked him as your avatar?

You are pretty funny.

I would absolutley die if I was pregnant. Too many friggin idiots on the planet already. I think in many cases it is irresponsible to have kids and people do it because it is expected- and no one uses their brain to question the expectation. There are plenty of kids needing adoption too.

Ok, I will get off my soapbox and go take a shower and get ready to face a workday of hell today.

Taking a shower ? Need a sponge?:H

O.K. you got me, spot on there Lucky.

Actually, the reason I use this avatar is truthfully, really sad and I haven't the heart
      to explain why. Maybe some time later on if I hang around, I'll reveal the enormity
      of my miserable existance.

Sanskrit word Avatāra, meaning "incarnation" and usually refers to the deliberate descent of an immortal or divine being into the mortal realm for a special purpose. The term is used primarily in Hindu texts. For example, Krishna is the eighth avatar (incarnation) of Vishnu the Preserver, whom many Hindus worship as God. The Dasavatara are ten particular "great" incarnations of Vishnu.

To this extent I am the sponge

Comment

Maybe Robert Smith is Bacchus?

Comment

lucky;153167 wrote: Maybe Robert Smith is Bacchus?
          This Bacchus you mean?

Dionysus (Roman name Bacchus), Greek Olympian god of vine, wine and mystic ecstasy. Orgies in favor of Bacchus are bacchanals. ...

The sponge is developing a reputation.:happy:

Comment

Call me thick but I don't understand what exactly a/the Bacchus is?

I know that if you are a reincarnation then you really were bad in your past life if you've come back as a sea sponge !!! LOL
            Sea Sponges have: No brain, no heart, no soul - is Mrs Spongebob recognising you yet ?????? LOL.
            I'm feeling decidedly better already.
            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

diamond;153283 wrote: Call me thick but I don't understand what exactly a/the Bacchus is?

I know that if you are a reincarnation then you really were bad in your past life if you've come back as a sea sponge !!! LOL
              Sea Sponges have: No brain, no heart, no soul - is Mrs Spongebob recognising you yet ?????? LOL.
              I'm feeling decidedly better already.
              No Brain? No Heart? No Soul? OMG...........................I'm a MAN !!!!nfire:

Comment

you are sooo funny ? How do you cope with being a man?? It must be awful ? LOL !!!

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

diamond;153327 wrote: you are sooo funny ? How do you cope with being a man?? It must be awful ? LOL !!!
                  It is awful :upset: why do you think I live in a pinapple under the sea, and smoke seaweed.
                  I mean my only friends are Captain Morgan and Old Sam, no wonder I'm in a mess. :huh:

Comment

What about Jack Daniels? He will be sad you forgot him. !!!! LOL

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

diamond;153875 wrote: What about Jack Daniels? He will be sad you forgot him. !!!! LOL
                      Yes Jack Daniels oh and my smokey friend Captain Blacks He He !:H

Comment

Oh, Ha, ha !!!! Very funny ?

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                        X