Gotta be a fluke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta be a fluke

Today is the first day i incorporated the sups in to my deal. I Have everything and then some. Heres the weird thing. Today is the first day in many (on day 15 abs) that I am having cravings. How could this be? I have anxiety and am irritable. I want to drink. I'm not going to but I hate this feeling. And why today with increased components of the program?
    weirded out....gabby

Gotta be a fluke

Gabby,

I dunno... It might just be a 2 week in thing. Today's my 16th day and I've been a lil short tempered... ok... bitchy... for the last 2 days too. I'm not wanting to drink but I've had ice cream (NOT allowed in my nutrition plan) for the last 2 nights... shrug

Have ya tried oppening a capsule of L-glut and putting it directly under your tounge yet? That's 'sposed to get rid of drink cravings... I'm gonna get some cromium picolinate for my sugar craving... Thanks to cv for THAT hint!

Uhmmm... maybe we're just PMSing?

Comment

Gotta be a fluke

better

I think you are right. Made it through the night. Offically day 16. New Day.....Wow! gabby

Comment

Gotta be a fluke

Re: better

Great job making it through last night, Gabby! I don't know, maybe adding the stuff just made you think about the drinking more, so it was more a psychological thing???? Mind game thing:rolleyes . Just great you made it through! Makes you stronger on the other side. You would have been disappointed if you gave in, I betcha. Yay, Gabby!
        Becca

Comment

Gotta be a fluke

Re: better

Atta girl, Gabby! Well done, my friend... I officially proclaim today to be "Gabby's Paper Tiarra Day!". (passing the burger king crown over to Gabby) Now ya get to wear this ALL day to celebrate your victory...

:d s for Gabby!

Comment

Gotta be a fluke

thanks

Thank you, (bouing....oops the crown just fell off. I'm one of those when I win something....I trip up the stairs of the stage to recieve my metal) Thank you very much. Today I'll try doin the supps a little earlier or somethin.
            Becca n Jane....ur both doin pretty good urself!
            I'll wear the crown with pride today and pass it back over to one of ya! : ) Gabby

Comment

Gotta be a fluke

thanks

Gabby....day 25 so you have got to keep going. I will let you catch up when I go on mods, which may be a day sooner than anticipated as I am going to go and get my commendation, and my boss wants to buy me a beer. But well done on what you have done so far ....YAHOO...I think it is probably psychological as well. I am hardly ever thinking about a drink now. Might be quite boring actually on day 29

keep it up

kirky

Comment

Gotta be a fluke

crown (not royal)

Kirky, So good to hear from ya. Wondered what day you were on. 25 Whew Whoo. Went pretty fast now huh? Well good job. You offically get the crown then for the day. I got it from irjanedoe. So ur turn now. Congrats on ur work too! Gabby

Comment

Gotta be a fluke

Re: crown (not royal)

Hey Gabbs,
                  There's a recommended schedule for taking the AO and supps somewhere I think on the MWO site. If ya can't find it, ezbox me and I'll copy mine for ya... It came with the kit I got from MWO health store. It's a HUGE help! I prolly woulda thrown my hands up in surrender on day one without it! Fuzzy brain mushies n all...

And Kirky? As stunning as the "paper tiarra" is on you... Are ya gonna wear it when ya go for beer with the boss? HUBA!

Comment

Gotta be a fluke

Re: June 23 --Gotta be a fluke

How are you Gabby? Sent you an email.

Comment

Working...
                    X