December Army Thread with Extra tinsel and Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: December Army Thread with Extra tinsel and Joy

OMG that is absolutely fantastic news JC, delighted for you. Hey Molly you should have blown your own trumpet, what an amazing achievement. Thanks abcowboy.

Welcome :welcome: Mountain Dreamer, tell us a bit about yourself if you are comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
      @mollyka.......................a decade. Congratulations to a dear friend :hug:

@satz123................fingers crossed for the newly weds.
      @mountain Dreamer and a warm welcome to you.

Got a little bit of good news to share actually its not little its HUGE. I may have to change my user name to Granny Jackie Claire.

The son and heir and his missus are having a baby..................due in mid June. We found out Christmas day and I've had to keep my gob shut until the whole family knew. We are dizzy with excitement.
      Ahhhhhhhh isn't that just perfect ..... Best pressie EVER !
      Last edited by satz123; December 27, 2021, 09:08 AM.

Comment

MOLLEROONEY !!!!! WTF ?
        Did you miss the date ?

Congrats inkele:
        I can't believe we know each other TEN YEARS next month ........... OMG
        Last edited by satz123; December 27, 2021, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Had an emergency PCR test in work so that I can go in tomorrow
          So many ringing in they got a lab to open specially.
          Just can't close Nursing Home like a pub / hotel due to lack of staff

She did one on YS too - so he can go back to Waterford .... :thumbsup:
          Last edited by satz123; December 27, 2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Congratulations on 10 years Molly!!! a positive and guiding light you've been to me over the years so I'd also like to thank you for that too waves to the Army,stay well my friends!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Congratulations on 10 years Molly!!! a positive and guiding light you've been to me over the years so I'd also like to thank you for that too waves to the Army,stay well my friends!

Hi Pauly !

Last edited by satz123; December 27, 2021, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Ahhh c'mere lads...thanks a million..was flying quietly below the radar I thought..then got presented with a beautiful bracelet from the family...it IS a big one and yes I'm delighted..also delighted that it's not only easy these days..it's irrelevant (drink I mean..not sobriety!!)

Thanks Cowboy and Pauly and all you lot...we are all heroes ..let's not forget that..I will never EVER re-run this day 10 years ago!

Marvellous news Jacks...delighted for you..and a lovely time to have a baby..summer and all! Congrats from (not sunny) north dublin
                Well miserable now!
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Oh!! isn't that lovely Molls that the family got you a pressie ...... :heartbeat:
                  My little bit of good news is YS & I got negative results on our PCR Covid tests. :yay:

(hurrah - now I can go to work tomorrow ....)

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                    Oh!! isn't that lovely Molls that the family got you a pressie ...... :heartbeat:
                    My little bit of good news is YS & I got negative results on our PCR Covid tests. :yay:

(hurrah - now I can go to work tomorrow ....)
                    Oh that really is good news...sort of wouldn't mind going to work tomorrow myself! And young fella back to waterford...that is all great..now just get the Germans on their bikes :victorious:

Comment

Omg, I've missed all of the news!!

Congratulations to you Molly, 10 years is unbelievable! Your a hero & your knowledge here invaluable :biglove:

And [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]!! Wow, are you over the moon!! When is the due date and how did they break it to you?? That's absolutely amazing and will be a great focus for you with everything else going on :happy2:

We are the same [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], restricting our movements as close contacts. As Im boosted, only 5 days, but my daughter is 10, as no booster yet.. I didn't think a pcr mattered until you were post 5 days from last contact?
                      Anyway, it's mild, it's everywhere, at this stage I'd be as happy to get it over with.. if my daughter gets it, she'll stay at home, but not in her room...
                      Last edited by IamMary; December 27, 2021, 05:34 PM.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                        Omg, I've missed all of the news!!

Congratulations to you Molly, 10 years is unbelievable! Your a hero & your knowledge here invaluable :biglove:

And [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]!! Wow, are you over the moon!! When is the due date and how did they break it to you?? That's absolutely amazing and will be a great focus for you with everything else going on :happy2:

We are the same [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], restricting our movements as close contacts. As Im boosted, only 5 days, but my daughter is 10, as no booster yet.. I didn't think a pcr mattered until you were post 5 days from last contact?
                        Anyway, it's mild, it's everywhere, at this stage I'd be as happy to get it over with.. if my daughter gets it, she'll stay at home, but not in her room...
                        I truly believe we're just watching a few countries who had Omicron before us like Denmark and Israel ...see how their hospitailisations and deaths pan out...and if it remains as mild as they think it might be it'll all just fizzle out...that's my hope anyway!!

Comment

Happy 10 years Miss Molly!

Congratulation's my friend. Thanks for being here, and it's great to know you.

I have similar thoughts to you on current covid situ. Viruses over history seem to do their thing for a couple of years or so, then fizzle out largely when nature/vaccine's kick in. Cyclical, as nature tends to operate. Unfortunately we lose a few lives along the way, and in this case we have mental health and economic fallout too.

Anyway, enjoy yourself Ma'am.

Big wave's to everyone. Ms. Jones?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi All

CONGRATULATIONS. MOLLY!!!
                            NUMBER. 10 IS A BIG ONE!!!!

Caysea
                            Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                            AF 5-16-08

Comment

Good morning Army...and thank you to MrG and Caysea....10 is good..20 is better..so onwards and upwards:yay:
                              Joe muttering bout buying hiking boots...just don't fancy the shops

Comment

Good morning everyone

Lovely mild morning but everywhere is very mucky. Had to shower off the smaller dogs when I got back from walk.

Nothing much planned for the day, going to catch up on some reading. Great news that you and young Satz are negative. Keeping everything crossed that my daughter gets back ok next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X