ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch!

been AF free 10 days,,, did some work today. nearly got electrucuted . it was their fuse box that caused the lawnmower to blow up ... got burnt on my arm ..... im ok..
    also im sick of all these comments from nieghbours/realtives about the loss of my beloved cat.
    oh theres worse things in the world.. etc.. the world is fucked up.. anyway... i get through my loss the best i can
    .went down the pub
    ..tho ill stop tommrow .. also its not just a escape..
    yes alcohol is thier but its not "me" ... its a cover
    who is me ....
    well the spirit within myself .. that is trying to manifest itself
    no threapist, no drug etc .... will ever find it only i will find it .... as im trying to ..
    but its goddamn hard .
    as christ siad
    "i BELIVE, but help my unbelif"
    thank you

ouch!

Jay, I am so proud of you, your doing great!!! Keep up the good work and let the true Jay shine through.
    Smiles
    Mar

Comment

ouch!

Jay,
      Often people who don`t have pets don`t properly understand how much we who do love the little creatures. I can really relate to how deeply you must feel the loss - I have a wee titchy dog that I love to bits-know I would be beside myself if I lost her. Think people aren`t really being insensitive, rather, they just don`t `get it`.

You`ve been doing really well and ought to be proud of yourself.

Know what you mean about trying to be the real you-booze completely transforms me(or so I used to think!!!!)

Looking forward to being nice, simple, uncomplicated ME without the wine glow. So far so good-9 AF days outta past 11...........couldn`t ever see me doing it, but I`m doing fine with it.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

ouch!

Hi Jay, WOW 10 days ..... that is fantastic, get back on it ............

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
        X