Super Sober Shout Out Sunday January 16, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday January 16, 2022

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD!

Don't be shy and give it a try, remember each and every one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me (Sunday) it is 2560 days from the start date to the end date, or 7 years and 3 days including the end date.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday January 16, 2022

2968 days or 8 years 1 month and 15 days.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

4297 Days
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

It is 3129 days from the start date

Or 8 years, 6 months, 24 days

If nobody objects I'd like to add Young Satz (YS) here. 80 days :yay:
        Over the past 10 years he has been a slave to alcohol as we all were. He tried many things - as we all did.
        The recent 4 week in-house treatment has at last hit home and he is now in their step-down facility for 6 months learning to live an alcohol-free life.

He is a different person.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post

Over the past 10 years he has been a slave to alcohol as we all were. He tried many things - as we all did.
          The recent 4 week in-house treatment has at last hit home and he is now in their step-down facility for 6 months learning to live an alcohol-free life.

Don't often post over here -- no reason - just don't -- but I do glance and see how we are all doing.. and was delighted -- truly truly delighted to read this about young Satz.... he attended the same place I went to a few years ago and it literally changed my life - and sounds like it's changing his... what a wonderful thing to read this morning!
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post

I'm so happy for him and your family. He's not a different person he's become the man that he should be and a huge congratulations to him. Without alcohol the world is his oyster now. I wish him all that is good in this world.

And for me its 4574 days or 12 years, 6 months, 7 days excluding the end date.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That's great news about YS [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]! Sobriety is in the cards for everyone if they just keep trying!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1274 days

I’m so proud of young Satz!! This is such heartening news!
                Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Awesome [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]. What a loving way to honor your son. Touched me deeply. Blessings x
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks everyone - you are, without doubt, THE BEST bunch of people- I am privileged to know you.!!!!

Comment

1year & 98 days
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                      X