Job Repercussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Repercussions

Bear, I don't know either but I like you a lot and want to encourage and support you. Best of luck
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Job Repercussions

bear-I like your attitude. Sobriety looks good on you!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Job Repercussions

I hope things work out for you Bear!....Buffy

Comment

Job Repercussions

Hi Bear,

I am not sure of the legal ramifications either, but i wouldn't tell anyone purely because of the looks i would get and the discrimination.

I think it is time to leave as well. Perhaps take the time you need to sober up (i am not sure of your story) and when you feel strong enough, leave when you are ready. That way, it is on your terms.
          One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Job Repercussions

If you think this is going to happen then you need to seriously plan it. Pay off as much as you can now live on basically nothing until you have paid as much off as you possibly can.

The severance money may be a lot but it is never enough. Have a plan of action so that you can get the highest amount possible you need to claim for loss of future earnings, treatment, loss of respect from colleagues from being mistreated etc. Mostly please consult a solicitor (lawyer?) to get the most out of this for yourself.

I don't want to see you lose out from bad planning you deserve better after loyal service to this firm.

Take care and take advice,
            Best wishes
            Diamond xx
            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
            X