• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhonda Lenair

Hi all,

Rhonda Lenair

mycatsmom;153272 wrote: Hi all,
    I am trying to find current info about Rhonda on these boards but there don't appear to be any for a year or so. Has anyone seen Rhonda and can talk about your experience? I would so appreciate it. I was supposed to see Rhonda last year to quit drinking for good but my Dad died and then a horrible accident occurred (this was 11 months ago) and my best and dearest friend became a quariplegic in an instant so as his Durable Power of Attorney, I have been 24/7 taking care of him, hiring staff and then hiring more staff and dealing with stress everyday. He was hit by a shark in the ocean and almost died and was in ICU for 30 days. The intensity of this whole experience has been over the top. And I've drinking more cuz it keeps me from having a nervous breakdown. So, with all that, any input on Rhonda experience would be greatly appreciated. (I am escaping to go for hot springs out in the boondocks of Oregon vacation next week which will help me calm down a bit. It has been a hell of a ride.) Thanks.
    If you are asking to talk with someone who has had to endure through horrific circumstances as this, then I can talk. I would prefer to go private chat if yes .
    I'm sorta in the same kind of pickle and though the drink may seem to help in the
    short term, the long term effects, as we all know, only compond the anxiety we
    already have to endure.

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

There was someone recently on the boards who said they were going to go to Lenair. Cannot remember who, but maybe they will respond here again.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Rhonda Lenair

Actually I looked up the thread and it was you mycatsmom that said you were going! LOL. Sorry cannot be of more help.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
        X