And the sugeon says.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the sugeon says.....

Well guys, going to have a core biopsy mid July. She said comparing ultrasound films the mass has grown 2milimeters. It's less than one inch in size. She said she was more comfortable having the core biopsy done rather than waiting for 6 months to retest. She said it didn't look like cancer nor did it look benign. There is a wrinkle, it is next to my chest wall. But the good news is it's the right breast. So at least not near the heart. She wants to discuss all this with radiologist and then will set my appt. Of course I'm going to get a second opinion. So there we have it. I'm sure everything will be fine. I have my Grandson tonight so now I have pressing work, we have garden hose duty! You never know when thoses "forrest fires" will come out of nowhere.haha
    Sorry gotta go! fire captain just yelled get out here!
    smiles
    mar

And the sugeon says.....

Hi Simey, bet you feel better just for having gone to see your Consultant huh? Now get out with that hose and have fun...

Lx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

Hi Simey,
      I am sure it will be fine, it is better to have it done now and sort it out if need be. You are so brave I would be crying across the internet waves by now.

Hope you are getting support around you over there too?
      Praying for you and your health,

best wishes
      Diamond xx
      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

I'm sure things will be fine. Glad your doctor wants to do it now then wait. And a second opinion is always good. Good luck. Sending positive vibes.

Have fun with the little fireman!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

i wish u any support i can, thoughts r wiv u, u sound a brave tough lady, u will b ok im sure xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

Glad your doctor is staying on top of it and does not sound alarmed about it. Sending you healthy vibes!!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

Simey, I'm thinking of you, and always just a PM away. I wish there was something I could do to support you better! I'm sure your hubby is being a tower of strength.

A second opinion, for sure and July is just next mont so not too long to wait for the biopsy.

Have a great weekend with you firefighter!

Lots of love
              Bernie
              :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

Sounds like you have things under control. Hope all goes smoothly in July.

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

Sounding positively good.
                  Enough is enough

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}
                    Thank God for grandchildren.
                    You're in my prayers.
                    :h Nancy
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

Am sure everything will turn out fine Simey. Admire that positive attitude you seem to have in abundance about every little niggle and worry we voice on here. Lovely to see you got some fun time with the wee guy.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

I like your doc, sounds like she has it together
                        hang in there, it is going to be fine.
                        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

What a wonderful Dr. you have !!! Those sort of people are a blessing and you have found yourself a good one... Have a wonderful time with that lil' boy keeping the neighbourhood safe from all those fires ! Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

It sounds like you have a great doctor! I am sending you many healthy vibes your way!

Comment

And the sugeon says.....

OK Mar..Your Dr sounds competent..so glad a woman....and as you are intuiting this is most likely benign...but I think you are an incredible woman with your attitude. I understand it and admire it a great deal!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X