Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP !! I'm in need of bathroom advice!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on 6 mos, Julie!!! That's fantastic!
    "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Diamond - remember to start a new post when the "job's" done ok !!!! lol

You could call it "Unblocking the passage", or "A little bit of relief", or how about "POO's corner?"
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Actually - in all seriousness, this must explain why these past few years when my drinking escalated, I was more regular, and now... well... better make that 2 Prune Juice Mocktails!!
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Got the same problem, I was just discussing it. I've only been af for 5 days but really can't remember the last time I went. Must be a week ago.

I have been dieting all week and haven't shed an ounce so I gues I'll try some of the suggestions. The Prune juice sounds ok.

Kitty
            Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
            Confucius

Comment

Ok, now that we see other people had or are having the same problem I want to know if this problem in any way shape or form related to the pain in the lower rib cage, I have noticed myself that after I do go *POO* the pain in my side goes away. Believe me or not, I have been keeping track.

Has anyone experienced this??? Is my hubby right?? am I full of IT....LOL uch:
              AF Since December 2006

Comment

Absolutely, very well could be the cause of pain in your abdomen (but hey, i'm no doc, could be other stuff... but being full of sh*t can be painful for sure). Get it out!!!
                (btw, how the heck do you do that counting of your AF time??? If I could do that, it might be a major inspiration!!!)
                Hugs,
                imatree

Comment

I agree with Scoob about the prunes but no need to juice them(!!!!!) just eat the bloody things.

(Shredded lettuce optional)

Comment

Hi Jules,

Yes I'm with Imatree, how do you do that counter thingy?? I thought you had to subscribe to do attachments??

Oh and I still haven't been yet, got a stomache like a bowling ball, I'm going to the supermarket NOW to get some prune juice!! lol

Kitty
                    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                    Confucius

Comment

I will have to make myself try the prunes......:wahh: Dang!!!

As for the counter. I added it shortly after I became a member. Just click on my counter and it should take you to the website. Set it up from there and copy and paste. It will explain.

Julie
                      AF Since December 2006

Comment

I
                        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

For the count up Try this link
                          Pyzam - pYzam: Flash Toys - Count Up

Looks like they changed a few things. Create it then copy and paste in your sig.
                          AF Since December 2006

Comment

This is so funny--after years of being regular as clockwork, it happened to me too! How timely this thread was for me!! I was afraid I was going to have to go to the hospital and have the last one surgically removed! I was truly experiencing what they used to tactfully call the "anguish of irregularity". This is only the second time it has happened to me in my adult life! The first time was after I had my daughter.

Thanks for sharing, everyone. Oh, and I have managed to *poo*! Colace will be part of my regular regimen now. I :heart: Colace.

Oh, and congrats on 6 months, Jules!

:l Kathy
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                            X