DUI record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUI record

A woman in Washington state got a DUI last night and blew a .50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is her second DUI and in her first one four years ago she blew a .54. They said she literally passed out as she was nearing her driveway and almost ran her husband and her neighbor over. Just sickening.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

DUI record

I'm hearing "there but for the grace of God" chiming through my head.... I am so grateful right now that I--and everyone around me--was spared that....
    "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

DUI record

holy crap...
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

DUI record

sounds like she really knows how to drink. I know you dont jus wake up and drink to that point that has got to be years and years of drinking

Im no better I have had many black outs

Comment

DUI record

How many drinks is that???

Sammys

Comment

DUI record

My kind of drinker, God help her
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

DUI record

MD

lol you are so funny

Comment

DUI record

They estimated that they think she had 16 drinks in two hours based on her body size. And you are right Karbi, she sounds like she is well versed in drinking.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

DUI record

They are trying to come up w/a new level of DUI because so many people are blowing way past the level for 'Extreme DUI' (.15 BAC). I don't know if that is just in AZ or everywhere. Scary!

Comment

DUI record

In Wisconsin the more drunk you are by test the more in trouble you are.

Sammys

Comment

DUI record

well in that case im screwed waiting on pending dui charge in calif. got it right before i moved here to utah havent had a drink in almost two months and im still BEATING myself up on a minute to minute basis, Im screwed as far as driving i was a little combative so i have automatic year suspension on me, TALKING ABOUT FEELING LIKE A LOSER CANT STOP CRYING

Comment

DUI record

karbihere

karbihere - I had a DUI in 2003. I blew a .247 and had managed to bash my brand new SUV into a light standard (knocking it down). I thank the HEAVENS above no one was hurt! I went to Court, here in BC, Canada, and the judge gave me a $650 fine, and a year suspension. I felt like you do now. I think back and still feel like shit. The thing is you can't change what happened, but you can learn from it. I know not driving really, really sucks, but it might be a good time for you to reflect on it all. I know I totally deserved to get an impaired as I had previously drank and drove NUMEROUS times. If anything, I look back to my DUI as a 'higher power' telling me something.... It was a real wake up call for me. In the end, a lesson learned (BIG TIME) and fortunately no one was hurt. My DUI and smashed up vehicle was definitely a small price to pay. It could of been a hell of a lot worse.

Hang in there. :l

Comment

DUI record

Hey Lushy - wasnt there another gal up here recently who like broke all records when she blew for the test?

I tremble to think what I would have blown if I'd ever gotten caught. I haven't driven really wasted since I became a mom 10 years ago... but in my 20's - holy shit. I remember regularly driving with one hand over an eye to avoid double vision. And that wasn't even always going home - sometimes it was to go out and get more booze!! (jeez, maybe my drinking has improved!LOL)
                          But that was in Florida... dont' know how it is there now, but back then everyone I knew never went anywhere without a cooler of beer in the backseat. Not in the trunk mind you - right behind the seat where it could be reached while driving. I remember the first time I drove up here with a Washingtonian in the car with me, and how shocked he was that I drove with a beer between my legs... and how shocked I was that he was shocked!!!
                          Damn... ya know, the mere fact that we here are Here is a message - a profound message that the Universe has determined that we are to SURVIVE.
                          Hugs,
                          imatree

Comment

DUI record

God bless, FINALLY someone that can make me feel better about myself...so sad!!!!! Think she is in divorce court today?

Comment

DUI record

That's scary stuff. Passed out by the time she was getting to her driveway?? Thank goodness she didn't run anyone over.
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X