Slo is 4 years AF!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slo is 4 years AF!!!

Please join me in Congratulating our friend Slo on her major accomplishment!
    4 years AF, healthy & stronger than ever!! :welldone:

Wishing you much happiness & continued growth in your happy & AF life!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Re: Slo is 4 years AF!!!

Wowza! Congratulations Slo. You have remained sober through difficult emotional times. You can do anything! G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Slo, happy 4th sober birthday, i hope you have a wonderful day. You are amazing xx
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Brilliant Slo...marching along beautifully...its great this sober life isn't it!!! Well done! Xx
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

:applause:

Oh well done Slo - 4 years is wonderful !!!!!

Comment

Huge congrats again [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION]!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

What an achievement, Slo! You've been true to yourself despite being surrounded by drinkers and getting pressure to join them. Your self-confidence grew, you stuck up for yourself, and started to live the life you deserve. You're free from the shackles of addiction and of being made to feel unworthy. I'm so happy for you and proud of you :hug:

Comment

HUGE Congratulations XOXO
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy 4th anniversary, Slo!!! i'm so happy for you.. and grateful that you've shown such a wonderful example of using the Nest and the rest of MWO to deal with many challenges.. you've remained sober through them all! and i appreciate so much your daily thoughtful and insightful posts.. hope you've had a nice celebration!:love:

Comment

SLO good to read this, happy 4th, congratulations.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                    X