looser or NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looser or NOT

cheers darlin, im not gonna beat myself up, mayb its the bloody brandy i just finished THAT WILL BE LAST ! i can c a way out , my way out !! im realistic, but know bf wont b untill dr s tests an all that bf will have to b then , its weekend an he s been working hard, so guarantee 36 beers in fridge but BELIVE ME i WILL DRAG HIM DR S an he can hear what he has to say, if he cannot abstain, while i get myself together then its 1 of a few things,
    1 he dosent care an dont mind if he has a drunk gf,

2 he has a bigger problem than he cares to admit

3 he thinks if i dont drink 4 a week or 2 everything will go away

the only worry i have wiv him is he dosent understand depression, self harm, suicidal tenndancies u get my drift, i have tried explaining, we r from very different bk grounds his father a P T I in army 4 22 yrs growin up wiv mum an dad, showing no fear, i mean he was boxing squaddies at 13/14 he has had his share of trauma, my mum an dad divorced at age 6, neither of us cud show the right emotions an think get each other that way, he just dont express it same way, he has seen his bf blow of his head wiv a shot un at 16, thats his way of dealin wiv suicidal thoughts if u dont want 2 live DONT, but under that he s a baby, i think im seeing so much more since i dared tell him my probs, although he thought he knew so much i think i ve shocked him an he dont want to loose me 1 way or 2 another, i think i completly lost the thread now !!!! AS WELL AS THE PLOT,, i can assure u all u aint hear the last of rach on the way to af free, did that rhyme!!! p.s where is kyle, i liked the littkle dude, an now hes buggered off come bk kyle, i want to c more pics of your pet otter!!!!!
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

looser or NOT

that s not some crude reffrence 2 his man hood, its not an otter its a datchaund !!!

Comment

looser or NOT

this is y i shouldent drink i get silly or shitty, but im happy cos i can c a way to get me back without havin to spend all my time drining crap to get happy xx

Comment

looser or NOT

Hey Rachel!

You are not a loser!

Your body is addicted to a drug and your brain is telling you it needs it's fix. Can't change that just by wishing.

Willpower hasn't much to do with it in my opinion. That's what the medications are for.

I withdrew once cold turkey and it was sheer hell, with the meds it was much easier. Cold turkey is too dangerous, I siezed and ended up in hospital.

You are a *winner*, my girl, for seeing the doctor, for going to work, for carrying on and for talking about things and for doing something.

But I agree with the others, see if you can drink just enough to keep withdrawl away, you'll be better able to deal with the doctor on Monday won't you?

Please add me to the Proud of Rachel List.

magic xx
          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
          I am in the next seat.
          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

looser or NOT

cheers i got to go kids r nagging

Comment

Working...
            X