Raining lonely!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raining lonely!!!

Keepon, I'm in the UK too, the weather now is horrendous ...........

Make the effort and do something ........... you WILL feel loads better ....

Love & Hugs, from Notts UK,

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Raining lonely!!!

Hi Keepon,
      I was like you, I mostly preferred the bottle to friends. I wouldn't arrange to go out at night because the bottle called me, if I had gone out I couldn't drink to excess like at home .
      I wouldn't let the kids do anything in the evening after 6pm because I would be over the driving limit.
      I can see it was miserable.

Wednesday night I drove my daughter and her friend to a concert she was singing in at 5.30pm and picked them up at 9pm (no tickets left for me to watch !!) I was sober and happy and I didn't moan about it. This was the first time in years I did this.

So please start getting out and about. What about the library, or adult classes, learn a new skill, update dental nursing and go back part-time?

Anyway I am sure plenty more people will have good advice.
      good luck,

Diamond xx
      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Raining lonely!!!

hope u r ok up., sounds stupid but jus mesed up real big big time .but been brutally homnest with bf an if he rembers in morn we shud b ok, appologies 2 all, i fxxxxxxxd up, an all counts, but bf knows tooooooooooo muh about me now, ikll post when i make some sense, sorry but cum results ill do good, i hope u all ok, bloody fridays xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Raining lonely!!!

Keepon,
          I understand where you`re coming from-I haven`t worked for years either, as since my kid`s dad and I split, I simply couldn`t afford to go out to work if only one wage was coming in........think that kind of situation sees lots of women on a downward spiral, whereby we become isolated and booze becomes our company.

Like yourself, I am in my element when in company and am forever laughing my head off. Hope to do a college course soon to get me out of the house and make some nice new friends. I know you said child-care is a problem, but have you ever considered distance learning, where you undertake a course of study at home, and maybe meet up periodically with fellow students for tutorials etc., such as with the Open University??

Hope I`ve helped a little and things pick up for you.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Working...
          X