• Show
Clear All

We're going for more brain surgery...

I'm so sorry Betty. Love and prayers being sent.:h
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hi Betty Boop

Sorry to hear about the trauma you and your daughter have been through must be hard for you as a mother but I can say you come across in your posts a lovely strong woman with lots of support for others and I can see that your daughter will get through this having a great mother like you by her side good luck !!!!!

Lots of luv for and your daughter Keep on :h

Comment

Betty,
        Sometimes we all gotta make really tough decisions in life and tough decisions that concern our children are for sure, the toughest decisions of all. Becoming a mother is such a gift from God.

You`re a fab mum Betty-your Kerrie couldn`t wish for better. You`ve done all the homework, and have confidence in the neurosurgeon, but naturally, as a doting mum, you will still worry about going ahead. Put your faith in God Betty, for God loves us.And Kerrie deserves a life free of seizures. Am praying all goes well for your wee girl.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

BB I remember when you were debating the subject. God bless on your decision. Wishing your family the best.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

oh Betty I've no children of my own and just can't imagine what you are toughing through right now. All the very very best to you and your precious one. XXXXXXX !!!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Betty,
              I have no children either but I believe I would have made the same choice you have made. You want your child to have the opportunity for as normal of a life as possible. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa
              If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Betty,
                It sounds like you are making the right decision. Her quality of life will improve and the stress and worry of having a seizure will be gone. That will chnage everything for her and your family. That not knowing part of things must be scary so to have that removed from your life would be such a blessing. Do you need another opinion do you think or are you 100% comfy?
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Betty Boop,

I hope everything goes well for you and your daughter :l
                  One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

I will continue to pray for you and your family. I'm sure this is the best decision so please don't worry too much. :l
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Love from here, too, Betty!
                      Paddy
                      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Thankyou all soooooo much for your kind thoughts and prayers, I'm proud to be a part of such a lovely group of people .............

As for being 100% sure of my decision, We can still change our mind at anytime. When we left the hospital yesterday I was still doubtful, but then she had a seizure in the car on the way home, So that made the decision for us ......

Thanks again, Love you all, BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty Boop,
                          Your strength and conviction is so impressive. You possess what your daughter needs. Bless you mama.
                          :h rudemama

Comment

Betty, I know this has not been an asy decision to make. As a family you have made the decision now so I hope you get an appointment sooner rather than later and that all goes well for you all.
                            Enough is enough

Comment

it must be hard to make such a decision but it sounds like you have thought it through and think it is the best thing for your daughter.

good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X