Army September to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army September to Remember

Hi Techie so glad you could stop by. Please don’t be a stranger.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Molls, Benji, Rusty, Mets and anyone else willing to chat. It honestly breaks my heart to see this space so void of your essence. Love you all!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Please check in every so often. Folks here do care about you. Blessings x

Comment

October will be spectacular, Army. I’ll be here. Xoxo

Comment

Thinking of you all. I will keep this thread going for a bit. Blessings x

Comment

IMG_2936.jpg

Comment

Please stop by every once in awhile, XOXO

Comment

Hi Techie, we have a lovely active group on Facebook that you are very welcome to join x

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                    Hi Techie, we have a lovely active group on Facebook that you are very welcome to join x
                    Thank you Starts. I need to maintain my anonymity. That is critical to me, otherwise, I’d be there. Thanks so much!

Comment

Set up an anonymous profile as you do here

Comment

I’ll think on it. I have been here for 14 years and it is hard to move on !

Comment

good morning to you techie.just thought Id jump in and see how you are doing .hope all is well with you my friend .You are never on your own,stay positive and strong ,always remember why you came to the site in the first place..have a great day
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                            good morning to you techie.just thought Id jump in and see how you are doing .hope all is well with you my friend .You are never on your own,stay positive and strong ,always remember why you came to the site in the first place..have a great day
                            Thank you, Mick. Always great to hear from you!

Comment

IMG_3229.jpeg

Comment

good morning to you mate .
                                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                                X