Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army September to Remember

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
    I debated about ever posting here again but I feel it isn't right leaving your post hanging like that as if we don't support you...I fully support you...then and now..it was an appalling way to deal with people and I could never ever trust this site again, the implication (and actually WAY more than 'implication') being that we were looking for trouble when in fact on numerous occasions we tried to get a misfiring site working again.

I will never be back here again...it meant everything to me back when it meant everything to so many of us. I regret that Cowboys site was dragged into this unedifying debacle but anyway...there it is.
    As far as I am concerned RIP Army thread
    This just gutted me. I love you. Molly but please look at the bigger picture. There is alway the high road and that is what I always prefer to take. Blessings x
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Re: Army September to Remember

Originally posted by satz123
      I know I'm dragging up an old issue here but I am only now reading what is being said.
      I've been away because I lost both my mother & then my brother within 2 weeks of each other.

I will not tolerate insinuations made against me in that manner.
      @Forum Manager I want you to now tell the forum EXACTLY what I said, what attack you allege you had to endure from me. Pure histrionics.
      Please quote exactly what was said word for word and stop slandering me please.
      Let other forum members decide how 'vile' I was.
      Because in the 12 years + I have been posting daily on MWO, I have never attacked you or anyone else on this forum and I resent you accusing me without the evidence..

No doubt now I will be banned again for having the nerve to speak my mind.
      @abcowboy thank you for speaking up for me but my name had been bandied about here as someone who attacks others on the forum and I will not allow that to happen. It is NOT TRUE.
      I am really tired of the drama.

Satz, you called me a troll, went on a multi-post rant asking what is wrong with us, in all caps and red letters. I did not need that and did nothing to deserve it.

You were never "slandered," good lord.

We did not know about site issues until very recently because nobody reached out. If anyone can post a screenshot of them reaching out to [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] or me I would love to see it. It was Satz who ultimately reached out and I responded--admittedly late because I hadn't checked in in a while--but the drama was completely uncalled for.

I disagreed strongly with Administrator banning Molly. He did undo the ban almost immediately as he knows he shouldn't be a moderator here. I don't regret banning Satz because I do not tolerate those kind of attacks, not for me or for anyone else on the site.

We bought this site to stop the drama. Satz, I am going to ask you to drop the issue now. Further drama will not be tolerated.
      Last edited by Forum Manager; October 1, 2023, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X