Remember November Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember November Army

Good morning Fly, Mick and all (haha) to come. My bike went out from under me today on some gravel. I do not ride the mountain bike much, mostly road bike. However, I will not go out again before the sun starts to make an appearance. Have a beautiful day and month. Blessings x

IMG_5376.jpg
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Re: Remember November Army

Yowch Techie, that sounds painful! My husband had a bad bicycle accident several years ago and ended up with a concussion, but that was on the road. I'm really nervous when he goes out on the road because so many people have their heads in their phones while attempting to drive their cars. Makes me worry. If they could invent a bicycle seat that felt like an actual chair, I might try riding. But I can't sit on one of those seats for longer than 5 minutes!

My cat is doing great since getting her stitches out. All is well here.

Comment

I’m ok, Fly. I could not enter this sanctuary today. They must be doing maintenance. Anyway. all good here with little to report. Blessings x

IMG_5243.jpg
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Army. I so miss the regulars. It still strikes me as odd not seeing their posts. I hope some come back as this forum is about the user not the control. Well, have a beautiful day wherever you are. I will always love hanging out here even if it?s just me!

IMG_5631.jpeg
        Last edited by techie; November 7, 2023, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Good morning Army. Techie, it is wonderful to see you checking in. Techie: Oh thank you. I have missed everyone of you. Have a great day to you and anyone who happens to visit. Blessings x

IMG_5659.jpg

Comment

WOW, a lot of active overnight m, haha. All good in Techieville. Have a wonderful blessed day x

IMG_5701.jpg

Comment

Good morning Army. ARMY?? Hello? All good in Techsylvania. Little puppy is improving. Off to Santa Barbara on Wednesday for an interview for a show. Mrs Techie a bit nervous but she ALWAYS nails it. Have a beautiful weekend. Blessings x

IMG_5760.jpg

Comment

First time on here as the site was down. It was harder to get in here than getting cocaine into the White House. Blessings x

IMG_5841.jpg

Comment

My gosh it is awfully quiet here. Haha. Golf tournament today and our foursome tied for third place. The real blessing was the weather. It was gorgeous. Hope to see Fly, Mick or anyone else who would like to stop by. Blessings

IMG_5886.jpeg

Comment

Well, I see the Army has been busy while I was away. Welcome to all that want to stop by to post, chat, or just to say hello. All good in my world. Blessings x

IMG_6112.jpg

Comment

Hello Army. ARMY??

IMG_6192.jpg
                      Last edited by techie; November 19, 2023, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Busy day. Getting ready to travel for the holiday. Hope some of the old group would stop to say hello every so often. Blessings x

IMG_6267.jpg

Comment

Missing everyone. Blessings x

IMG_6310.jpg

Comment

Great run earlier. Very chilly, crunching leaves, snell of wood smoke, and a herd of deer greeting me. Life is good and I’m. Grateful for it. Blessings x

IMG_6320.jpg

Comment

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Grateful for sobriety and family. Blessings x

IMG_6361.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X