December Army Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December Army Command

Feeling better although getting a bit of cabin fever. Working with a friend and therapist on getting back out there. I hope sone of the old Army folks would drop by. Blessings x

IMG_6883.jpg
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Re: December Army Command

I see it’s been a busy night here in the Arny. Let me read back. Ok done!

All good here. I walked this morning for the first time since the attack. Making progress. Blessings x

IMG_6942.jpg
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Continued improvement. Light run this morning with head lamp guidance. Finishing up short piece on off trail hiking. Should be published in February. Have a beautiful day!

IMG_7053.jpg

Comment

Healing nicely. I hope all of The Army Thread Veterans are doing well. Drop by and let us know. Blessings x

IMG_7310.jpg

Comment

Getting ready to fly to Colorado for Christmas with family. Have a Blessed Christmas!

IMG_7524.jpg

Comment

Wow, this place has been busy. I will read back later today. Never mind I’m done. Blessings x

IMG_7589.jpg

Comment

Wishing you all a VERY Merry Christmas. See you in a few weeks. Off to Colorado Blessings x

IMG_7536.jpg

Comment

Merry Christmas to all Army members past and present. Merry Christmas Techie x

IMG_8125.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X