HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XTEXAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XTEXAN

My boss, and also a co-worker who lives close by is checking in on the pooch mutts.

They are pretty self-sufficient, being as they were wild roamers when I found them both. I have long-term feeders and water supplies for them, and they can go a week without attention. I am due to call in tomorrow for a dog check anyway. My boss, or the fellow both have access to house and dog supplies.

So far no emergency calls or emails, so all must be well. The doggies will probably jump me and maul me when I get back. I have left them with kennels before, and they hate that. They have pretty much let me know that staying at home is preferred.

Neil

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XTEXAN

Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing Lucky!

Happy Birthday Neil! You are such an inspiration around the boards. I have always enjoyed your long, detailed posts.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XTEXAN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
        NEIL!
        (sorry it's belated:upset: )

Keep on keeping us posted on your travels! It's so great to hear from you!

:rockband: :rockon: :bday1:

All the Best to You

XOXOX!

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XTEXAN

Well Neil, It was in my brain somewhere there and then it just...

POPPED OUT LIKE A FIRECRACKER!

Oh well who keeps track of time. Day late....week late....whats the diff?

Just so you know you are well loved and hugged. :h
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
          X