Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's in a name?

melonhead..................
    like my noggin felt after nights on the sauce.........
    putting wee at the front made it seem a bit cuter....

I must admit...I get confused when people change names on the site...it takes me a while to remember each time who everyone is and their history.....

I can't imagine being anything other than a melonhead (or wee wee as Mona insists on calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

pissygourdnoggin

Comment

What's in a name?

max is my dog, and Im the man! trying to live life to the max
      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

What's in a name?

Skid Row - coz thats where I'm headed if I don't knock this on the head, the booze that is not MWO
        :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

What's in a name?

I'm collecting guesses on mine... although it's quite simple (if you read my signature)
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

What's in a name?

mine is my own invention. she is I guess a figment of my imagination, her name sounds kinda rough but trixietrack is actually a super hero girl/fairy from high above the andes mountains.
            she is small and agile and can accomplish all sorts of things, but mostly she is a very sweet and gentle creature who loves nature and simplicity.
            she has 2 golden stripes going up and down her arms and her hair is jet blue black.

yeah I have an overactive imagination.

Trix
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

What's in a name?

Just Found This Thread

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of starting the same kind of thread about our user's names. I was always interested as to how they came about. So first I scanned some past threads and saw that one was already started back in June, and revived in November, so I'll just add to it.

I found many of the reasons for user's names very interesting. Mine, no creativity at all.....was in a hurry to join.......so let's see..........born in October.......hence.......
              Miss October.............wah la :danthin:
              Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

What's in a name?

Beatle ,give us a little help. something about John Lennon?
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

What's in a name?

I got my name from a movie. I don't remember the name of the movie, but it had a wolf in it and its name was twosox and I love wolves.

Twosox

Comment

What's in a name?

guess what I need to change?????

Comment

What's in a name?

I just used a childhood nickname---double version of my middle name. My real first name is pretty recognizable (I've never met anyone else with the name) and I'd have been afraid someone could identify me too easily. Hint: my daddy fell in love with the name when he was overseas in WWII in France. I love it, but am not about to put it on a website!
                      Jane Jane

Comment

What's in a name?

half of them are dead, ok....like half of my brain.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

What's in a name?

I came by the nickname of choklyteyes from some friends...my eyes are actualy hazel...its been said that my eyes change to a dark brown color when "in the booze" Go figure...LOL...it has just kind of stuck...the spelling...was just something I came up with to be a bit diff. By the way...my friends are beautiful...saved me many times from myself

Comment

What's in a name?

Popping thread up

Comment

What's in a name?

Didn't see this before.

WW stands for Weight Watchers. It's a dichotomy - I live this very healthy life at a weight I am so proud of achieving but have this "other self", Barb, who can't seem to control her drinking. Thus, wwbarb.

Comment

What's in a name?

Peggysue sounds like a good ole Texas name. Plus my favorite barbeque resturant in Dallas is called "Peggy Sue's".
                                It's a brand new day!

Comment

Working...
                                X