Town Crier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Town Crier

You all may know by now but it is sooooo very sad. They found the body of missing Jessie Davis who was pregnant with Baby Chloe due on July 3. It is the idiot police officer loser boyfriend who is charged. People are fucked up.

Town Crier

That is so sad. I read he was not a suspect. I had hoped for a better outcome.
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Town Crier

I wonder what mission PP is on. Hmmmmm.....

I want to be on a mission too.

Comment

Town Crier

Another narsasistic murderer, like that Scott from California. It makes me sick to think people like this run around in society and end up doing something like this.

Sammys

Comment

Town Crier

I just do not get it !!! What a shame and waste... Very Sad news.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Town Crier

Niblet, why do people go bad/evil?

Comment

Town Crier

seriously, it scares me A LOT that people you trust, and others such as family, trust- and THEY KILL. HUSBANDS KILL. POLICE OFFICERS KILL. THAT IS CRAZY!

I am cynical. You all on the boards give me sorta a bad time for being cynical. But this case with Jamie and also Lacy helps me defend my cynical self.

I had to go to the court house on business during the Peterson trial. Talk about a circus. I wished there were clowns. The real people frightened me more than a clown ever could.

Comment

Working...
              X