Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time is it????

Dear all,

My poor old brain has been hurting trying to work out what time it is where you all are and I've found this neat little program that will enable you to know what time it is around the world.

You can add / delete the countries / zones you want and you can either minimise it to pull up when you want, or if you select "show time in title" it will just sit on your task bar and scroll through the times while you browse. I've selected this option and it doesn't distract me. It's free by the way.

NTP Time Zone Clock

This is the first time I've tried to add a link so fingers crossed!!!

Kitty
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius

What time is it????

Bravo Kitty! Pasting the link worked!

It is funny how computer skills can improve the longer one is on this site. It is interesting to know what time it is for our wacko MWO friends. Proves it is always 5:00 p.m. somewhere!

Lushy is in my time zone which is a bit too close for me.

Comment

What time is it????

Thanks Kitty. I have been going nuts trying to figure out who was where when !! Guess I will have to go add some countries to it !!!
      Lilac

Comment

What time is it????

Not knowing the time around the world was bugging me too Kitty. Great stuff!! Thanks.

Starlight Impress

Comment

What time is it????

Thanks Kitty it's a good link, I don't have to use my brain anymore, it was hurting trying to work out the time zones !!!!!!!!! LOL
          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

What time is it????

yes thanks kitty just added ,
            :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

What time is it????

Thanks Kitty, it works like a dream, saves me having to work out the time difference on my fingers...
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

What time is it????

who s a clever kitty !!!!!
                :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Working...
                X