Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't like starting a thread

u should b proud of yourself, hi beatle , uu well xx
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

thanks so much to everyone for all your kind words. They really mean a lot to me. today I rode my bike deep into the woods and just spent the whole day sitting on a rock and crying. I am not normally the type to feel sorry for myself. I guess sometimes the feelings just have to come out. Mother Nature is always my friend and I can always pour myself out and become renewed again when I am in the woods. Thanks and God bless you all.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGS !!!!!

Happy Birthday Hon !!! I'm totally speachless when it comes to your strength ! Maybe your husband doesn't quite know how to express himself in a proper manner atall and that is why he did what he did in his actions and what he said... You are a Rock !! Never call yourself any bad names again please it hurts me.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

weighing in again

I really think that Blue eyes' post was very insightful.

Also, something I have been wondering about...

Sometimes people get mad at you for something else, then in an argument, they attack the alcohol problem. It's a below-the-belt way of insulting you. I wonder if he is mad at you for something else.

Glad you had a nice walk in the woods.

Comment

I can't imagine controlling your intake like you have. You are an amazement to a new moderator/abstainer. to have 1/2 glass is something I could not do right now - to me, you are the tower of strength - KNOW that you are amazing in what you have accomplished.
            "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Happy birthday Mags (late)

I think you are truly amazing - 3 years (I'm on day 11 and feeling inordinately proud of myself for that lol). I agree with what others have said, it's quite possible that it was something else that upset him and that made him act out and hit below the belt.

And in such a totally ILLOGICAL way - what he was saying, in fact, is that you are a serious alcoholic because you ARE CONTROLLING the amount you drink - I always thought that it was the inability to control how much you drink.

Take lots of care
              Uli

Comment

Working...
              X