hypogolycemia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hypogolycemia?

Hi all hope you are all ok on this sun/mon wherever you are!!!!!

Ive been doing a bit of research about my drinking binges and found an artical about hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) and the symptons sound familiar because I mainly binge just before my menstrual cycle if not I eat lots and lots of chocolate therefore i could have hypoglycemia and not even know it Im going to go to the docs this week to have to some tests done and if this is the reason for my binges then it can be sorted hopefrully just something else to elimate to why I drink but worth a try dont you think?????

Wish me luck

Luv Keepon:h

hypogolycemia?

Hi Keepon, I used to have binges before my cycle too .... I just thought that I craved more at that time .....

Let us know how you get on.

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

hypogolycemia?

I think there's a lot about this on:
      http://www.radiantrecovery.com/
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

hypogolycemia?

Keepon, I want to binge on food before my period, but not sweets, just food in general. I read that this was a sign of pre -menstrual syndrome. You could have a fasting blood glucose test, to relive yourself of suspicion. Diabetes runs in my family, it is a concern of mine. Both parents have it. My Dad lost both legs below the knee to it. so you are absoulutley right to see your doctor! I wish you well my friend!
        SMiles
        Mar

Comment

hypogolycemia?

I suffered low blood sugar premens. and used to binge on booze and sweets, so it's
          probably a good idea to have a test, mine always came up normal. A good tip is to
          eat regular meals especially breakfast, high fibre starchy foods e.g. wholemeal bread
          beans, peas, fruit,veg. etc. This should help maintain a healthy blood sugar.
          Good luck Paula.

Comment

Working...
          X