A little bragging....If you don't mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just have to share this or I'll burst at the seams! I had some concerns about my Grandson starting Kindergarten this fall because he had been out of pre school for over a year, due to my daughters move from NC and her infant daughters medical condition. So I was worried that he would be behind the other children. So Mama Nan took him to Sylvan learning center to be tested to see where he would be among his peers. The instructor tested him on the Kindergarten going into 1st level. She told me he blew it out of the water!!! I was told he was exceptionally bright and catches on very quickly. I will get the offical test results back tomorrow, but I wanted to share, this child is my world! He is so cute my birthday is next month and he has it all planned out, He and Grampi are getting me a Lightin' McQueen cake and I get the John Deere Golf Cart. I said I don't think I'll fit in the cart he said "that's Ok you can watch me drive it. He already has 2 power wheels already. Were going to have to build him his own garage. too Cute!!!
    Smiles from ear to ear
    Mar

Awww Simey, he sounds so sweet!

What a wonderful Grammie you are
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Aaahhhh ..... Mar, at last some good news for you .....

You deserve it ...........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Good on the wee guy, and good for you Simey!!! You`re such an adoring granny, and he`s such a lucky little boy to have you as his.

Starlight Impress

Comment

It is delightful to see how much joy this little man gives to you. I'm sure it is a two-way street, Mar! I'll bet you light up his life as well!:l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Awww.. He sounds too cute!
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

mar,
              I have a big smile all over my face having read your post. Enjoy every moment.
              Enough is enough

Comment

That's great.

If you really think about it many of us never went to pre-school & we turned out fine....well most of us!
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Grandchildren!
                  Priceless!
                  Have fun!
                  :h Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Lovely, he sounds so cute and sweet too. Enjoy him he really loves his gran.
                    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Thank-You Sooo much for sharing !!! What a wonderful sweet boy !! You should be sooo proud... Grampi How cute is THAT ?!???

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I love hearing stories like this. . . Your grandson is lucky to have you! My little ones get SO MUCH from their relationship with my parents. Although they are only 3 and 8, I look forward to being a grandma someday. Some of you are such great grandparents. . . you make it look like so much fun!

Comment

Ohhh Mar, that's fantastic news. Brag away!

I have 2 boys; 16 & 8 who are at opposite ends of the academic spectrum. The 16 yo started school early, as he was tested and was off the 'normal' scale as well. He's consistently maintained this level of academic performance amongst his peers and is aiming for Medicine at Sydney University, and I know he'll get it (what Alex wants, Alex gets :H). Your little man is going to do well too. What a great and easy start to life for your little one!

Scoobs
                          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                          X