Looking for health care provider in Raleigh, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just starting with MWO with moderation as my goal. I am looking for a health care provider in the Raleigh NC area. Does anyone have a recommendation for me.I see two doctors on an infrequent basis, like for annual check ups and am not sure if they would be open to prescribing Topamax off label. Has anyone used Dr. C Dingman or Dr. L. Ibach ?with this program. If not would you have a recomendation for someone in the area that you have used and have been happy with.
    Thanks, Sasafras

Hi & Welcome!

Sorry-I'm in New England area.

Hope you find the help you're looking for. Just a heads up-some people here like to keep things anonymously as to where they are from so you may or may not get responces.

I would approach your doctors & see what happens. It can't hurt to try. Just make sure you bring paperwork about this program with you so they may review it if they are not familiar. My doctor prescribed Topa to me & didn't know about this program & neither did I. I found this program after he prescribed it to me (he knew of the off-label usage) and I googled Topa & found this program.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X