2morr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2morr

well its finally here mon morning not far off, i have work in morn then 3,30 uk time im off 4 my blood test???? well dr will have pretty good idea of the state im in when he looks at the results, i not really been very good this w end, terrible in fact, but hey at least im honest, lol at least i wase nt as bad as bf !!!!!!!!! he peed the bed, woke up soaked this morn!! didn t know how i even got in bed , xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:H
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

2morr

Rachel, we're all rooting for you. Good luck.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

2morr

thanks, will let u all know what i find out 2morr , i will ask abouy topa etc x

Comment

2morr

Good luck Rachel,

I'm in the Uk so will be thinking of you at 3.30pm. Hope all goes well, I think this will be the start of something good for you.

Kitty
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

2morr

Once again Rachel, all the best for tomorrow!!!!! Will check in periodically tomorrow for an update, as everyone is so excited for you.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

2morr

thanks an thanks 4 gettin me there, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

2morr

Rachel,
              We are merely your support. You`ve got yourself to thank for getting this far. Go for it!!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

2morr

Rachel

You have such great spirit. I know you will do this. Good luck tomorrow with the doc. Remember that we are all there with you.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

2morr

Good Luck for today Rachel .... Will be thinking about you ...

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

2morr

Hi Rachel I hope the docs go well today and your fella is there to support you hopefully this will be the beginning to a happy life for you!!!!:goodluck: :cheering

Comment

2morr

bf is not coming today as its just taking blood an hopefully i can ask some questions while im there, he is gonna come 4 the results, in prob 4 days, i hope this is the start, im a bit worried as i took drugs at the eekend 2, i was hammered an seemed like a good idea, now tho, im shitting it, aw but at least they will have a good idea what they r deling wiv, A MIGHTY FINE EXAMPLE OF A 28 YR OLD SCREW UP, im not gonna get down tho, as im making my way to getting out, guess im still trying to tell miss jeckylll to get the fxxk out my body!!! thanks 4 your support it means a lot, an its appreciated, i do feel as tho sometimes im throwing the advice bk in every 1s face by going an doin stupid things, it s not like that, i take it all on board an im using the advice given to me as me tools 4 carving a way out, im gonna do it, its got to b done , xx

Comment

Working...
                      X