I FOUND CODY A GIRLFRIEND !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally found the perfect horse to add to our little farm.. Milly is a big gentle giant... A mix breed actually with some draft workhorse in her... She had been used for trail rides and they also hitched her to a wagon... I'll be able to saddle old Milly up and go safely down our country roads just as I've always dreamed of. (Cody is afraid of tractors, motorbikes etc. so I just stopped taking him on these beautiful old roads for safety reasons) We will be knocking out a wall between 2 stalls to make Milly a nice big comfy one... She will likely be home by weeks end..... Cody is in for one very BIG surprise !!! Giggle!! Giggle!! Just wanted to share my news with my new "family" Hugs All !:l
    ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Cody will be pleasantly surprised!! Very good news, I imagine that a horse that is gentle and able to do cool trail rides and all will be easily incorporated into the family. Have fun!

:h Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Getting a pet a friend is so good. Someone for Cody to hang with in the barn et. He won't be lonely.

Sammys

Comment

Oh YEAH!!! I am so glad Niblet!

Comment

Hi Niblet,
          Am well pleased for you and Cody.
          Have fun,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Wow nibs, good news. There is nothing like taking a good horse out for a quite walk in the country.

bear
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

it sounds well cool at your place, cody s a lucky horse, xx
              :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Awh, Nib, that is so sweet. Cody is gonna get his world rocked! Don't go near the barn after dark Mom. hahha. I think it is very sweet that you wanted Cody to have a companion. Sounds like you may have a little attachment to Milly as well. That's Great!
                Smiles
                Mar

Comment

Working...
                X