Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooops whats the guide on units!

ys
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

oops i just wrote a long thread then it dissapeared, what i meant was , i have just worked out how many units i drink, well just on the verage wekly tinnies, im not sure what the reccomendation 4 women in a week is, think i blow that in an afternoon, its 126 uk units that bearing in mind is not with the 4/5 35cl bottles a brandy at 35% or the beers that e get thru on a weekend session or mid wek, its just the basic amount, jesus i must b a pickle, or is that really not that bad i have no clue, just saw an article in paper yestrday, my body does not go more than 6 hrs with no booze, luckily i dont wake up 2 drink, can i expect my body to b ok after consuming this levl 4 as long as i have, also bearing in mind that i ve swapped vodka an gin 4 brandy in last 2 yrs , or am i screwed ,

Comment

Hi rachel

I may be wrong and I will let others answer this for you properly but when Ive gone to see drs etc they tell me age is on my side im only 31 you are 28 so maybe you can put things right if you help yourself ie docs etc good luck

Comment

i dont want to b a pickle, !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don`t mean to scare you, but recommended max. wkly. units for women in U.K. anyway is 14, to be spread out over wk..........no bingeing allowed!!! lol

I was doing 63 units a wk (although used to drink a lot more when still with ex.). When I first went AF as the start of my moderation, I was fine, so must deduce that I wasn`t physically dependant. However,am not being cheeky, but as far as you`ve described your drinking pattern, I suspect you may well be physically dependant. In saying that, from what I have read on here about safe detox, you`ve got nothing to worry about as hopefully your doc(after checking your blood) will be able to prescribe you the drugs that will allow you to detox safely at home. Doc is responsible for you and will take good care of you.

Understandably you must have mixed emotions, but put your trust in God and you will be O.K. I am not much of a one for religion, but somehow always turn to God in my darkest hours.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

excuse my language but oh SHIT! i never even counted the binges thats just a basic level thru the wek, an brandy must b high 4 units an never counted that, bf got to come 44 the results i think he may have to carry me ll in, out after i faint with shock, as 4 the physical i think i got 2 b, bf even told me to have a beer sun morning, as his sons were here i tried not to drink 1st thing couldnt get in the showr wiv my usual can as they were all gettin up, by 10.30, i ws shake rattlin an rolling, wiv my head in my hands, so i got to stop RIGHT xx

Comment

And you`re gonna stop-RIGHT!!!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

oh YES i got a do it, im just a baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got to much living to do, i grew up to quick, an gues i never grew up properly,its about time really, its about time i had some confidence in myselff an some clarrity of mind to execute my ideas without forgetting what those ideas were, every1 always says if i had 1/2 a brain id be dangerous, not as dangerous as when im drunk tho im sure , thanks xx

Comment

oh im not good at bein sensible, i have done 4 cans a beer already, i guess im scared , obviously i know im bein stupid, but i got to start a new job well should b there now, the woman sounds like a cow , said my boy was sick so waitin 4 babysitter to come up, i got to go, i got the job from the land lord of the pub! he bumped me up an said what a goood cleaner i was, i live in a small village so u fart an thy all know, just gettin my act together xx

Comment

also, i just done the most stupid stupid thing, i just necked a load of anphetamine, i got no energy to move i was stupid at weekend, now every bone in my body is screaming, i took the wizz to give me a boost to go get this job out the way, forgettin about the dr s AGAIN, this is the part of me i cant stand, i know what i should do but i do the opposit , y y y xx

Comment

good luck today Rachel, hope it all goes well.

Comment

Thinking of you this Monday morning Rachel, Hugs
                        mar

Comment

thanks mar, an limers, im gonna b dreading these results especially after my stupidity this mornin, doe s any 1 know how many units in 35cl a brandy, at 35% , havent got a bottle to check, it s got me thinking about how many units a week i been doing, sligghtly more than recomended thats 4 sure,!!

Comment

Working...
                          X