British weather!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British weather!!!!

Hi all I decided to type this song out as this is what the weather is like in England and will be for sometime!!!!! hehehehe

Raindrops keep falling on my head.....And just like the guy whose feet are to big for his bed, nothing seems to fit. Those raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling.

So I just did me some talking to the sun. And I said I didnt like the way, he got things done...sleeping on the job......those raindrops are falloing on my head, they keep falling.

But there's one thing I know: The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me. It wont be long till happiness sleps up to greet me.

Raindrops keep falling on my head but that doesnt mean my eyes will soon be turning red. Cryings not for me cause Im never gonna stop the rain by complaining. Because I'm free nothings worrying me.

by Hal David

No I havent lost the plot hehe just thought the song was appropriate for the weather here
    and its about time I send a happy thread !!!

Luv Keepon:h

British weather!!!!

Nice One Keepon ........

Why does it always rain on me .... thats another rainy song ..........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

British weather!!!!

Keepon, it's been very unusual weather for me as well. I live 65 miles west of washington DC in the mountains.Usually by this point its sweltering, but we have very cool days with rain followed my scorching heat. It's about 50/50. My poor gerber daisies are covered in mold because of it. so today I am our replacing at least 10 of these baskests. they hang on my wrap around porch. So I have rain and fairly cool today, following on Wed hot and mid 90's. So keepon singin'
      Smiles
      mar

Comment

British weather!!!!

hehehe simeybear

My flowers are all drowned my poor garden needs some care too!!!!!

Comment

British weather!!!!

its hammering down in cornwall, we got floods pouring down the many many hills got to go out in it again in a min 4 my blood test, i cant belive it s meant to b summer, im glad i mannaged to get a wicked sun tan, a few weeks b4 all this rain, helps cheer me up if im golden brown, now thats a different thread of song completly, rain rain go away, come again another day, !!!!
          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Working...
          X