AF string over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF string over

Rocky, I can't add anymore than these wonderful people have already said, but I wanted to tell you what a fabulous member you are on these boards and no-one likes to think you being in pain.....

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

AF string over

Rocky, you had an amazing string of AF days and I know if that is your desired goal you will get back there again.

Have you gone to a psychiatrist? They are much better trained in antidepressants than a GP who, like you said, will just keep throwing pills at you until somethings works.

Wish I could say something to make you feel better, but you have much to be proud of!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

AF string over

Rocky I had a friend get off effexor and wow she went thru hell. But after getting off of it she was just as miserable and actually kind of mean. I feel for you that stuff is nothing to mess with, I wish my friend would have found another medicine or way to help her with her problems. All I can say is you are smart and will figure it out.

Sammys

Comment

AF string over

Rocky,
          I suffer from Depression............a lot of times you have to try other meds for it. The Doc's never seem to give you the amount of mils. that you really need. (they low ball you). I've changed my Meds a couple of times. And my dosages. Last time I went in to see the Doc. she asked me if I wanted a higher dosage of the stuff. (she thinks I'm crazy anyway, so nothing surprises her from me. ha!) I'm on Zoloft--enough Mils. to make a Bull go round in circles (only kidding ha!) You'll make it! You got lots of support here & you have a personnel relationship with Christ. You know the drill. (Pray without seasting!). Good Luck IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

AF string over

Its ok Rock. Almost been there so many times.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

AF string over

Rocky,
              don't beat your self it's ok, your moderating not failing

Big hug
              Diamond
              I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
              I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

AF string over

Thanks for the kind words and support... You are all very precious people.

I have a physical scheduled for Aug 2nd, but am going to get an appointment sooner to discuss the efexxor issue and options.

Some times I feel like I do not know who I am really, ya know.

Well, Bless you all... and thanks for being here!

Rocky
                Control the Mind

Comment

AF string over

Rocky I really know what you mean about doctors just kind of cludging their way through this. Depression is an extremely complex issue. Have you had comprehensive bloodwork done to include hormones etc? hang in there man, there is a way. You've proven you are very strong.
                  D
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X