X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't meant to sound like blaming on the Topa

Totally my fault:c

Okay, Patty, I didn't know what you were talking about at first, but I just read your other post. I'm sorry that you drank too much last night. Topa works just great when we are in our normal circumstances and surroundings, but as I have learned, it sure isn't a magic bullet that protects us from everything. Your evening last night sounds like it was terribly painful and trying. I'm not trying to make excuses for you at all, and it sounds like you aren't trying to make them for yourself. I'm glad about that.

Your former colleague sounds in very bad shape, and while it probably wasn't a great idea to see her, it probably wouldn't have been easy to say no, either.

Now you will have a chance to process the whole thing and figure out a strategy to deal with the situation if it comes up again. You did a good thing by posting about it, Patty. Hope you get some good feedback. Glad you were spared the infamous "topa hangover"!

Hugs,:d
    Kathy

Comment

Yes I didn't mean to focus so much on her and didn't want to blame the Topa, so many on here are just starting on it- because it really has done wonderful things for me-

I actually should have last night tried to turn it into a more positive experience frankly and talked to her about my problem and maybe she would have opened up about hers, who knows. Doubt it though. Wasn't thinking about it at the time as you all have guessed by now!

Comment

There also a couple sitting next to us with a 9 month old son that was really cute that I started chatting with, I showed them pics of Sophie and they said "wow she must be talking up a storm!" and so I lied and said "oh yeah you wouldn't believe it" and they said "we can't wait until he starts doing all that stuff"! Made me really sad. Anyway for those of you all who don't know my daughter was diagnosed with autism on May 24 only a few weeks after I found this wonderful site. Not an excuse for the boozing last night but sure didn't help matters much.

Comment

excuses

Patty, Who needs an excuse to drink? Not I
          Anyway when the stress starts gettin to the top of the glass and it seems like a quick release to overflow it with booze so you can go back to the druge of all stress again. We all just gotta find something else to give the quick release is all. Still like what Kathy and Jen said. Honor your heart today and move on. Gabby

Comment

Working...
          X